The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... :: Pseudo hypnosis (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
amitgurgy10
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of amitgurgy10
Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_xOHAesfDk
for the pencil part , I understood it's an hypnosis , but I wanted to know if someone do it pseudo hypnosis :
tell that the pencil in the table is too heavy , and can't lift from the table
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21275 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I really lose interest fast with fake hypnosis stuff done in a different language in a gym.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
amitgurgy10
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of amitgurgy10
Quote:
On Aug 12, 2022, Dannydoyle wrote:
I really lose interest fast with fake hypnosis stuff done in a different language in a gym.

and you know who else do the thing with the pencil ?
amitgurgy10
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of amitgurgy10
I understood it's hypnosis and not pseudo hypnosis in the video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaeMr8fse-0

but someone do it on pseudo ?
tell someone that he will will give him the handwatch , and then to forget that he gave him ?
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21275 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
You missed the boat on this by about 5 years or so. Looks like the same "street hypnosis" nonsense fake YouTube silliness.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
amitgurgy10
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of amitgurgy10
Can you send the link of this ?
Djin
View Profile
Regular user
191 Posts

Profile of Djin
You're looking for "reality is plastic" available as a paperback or download from Penguin Magic. Hand stuck to table, forget their own name, all that stuff.
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10615 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Or 95% of the junk on YouTube trying to be passed off as hypnosis
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21275 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I’m sorry I should have mentioned I refuse to dignify that nonsense by providing a link.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus