The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! :: Anyone here own a Ceseral Bell? (34 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Jerry
View Profile
Inner circle
Some where in Florida
1412 Posts

Profile of Jerry
Ad copy states "removable lithium polimer battery". So if the battery dies, could you not simply replace it? Without having to send back?
Nick Birch
View Profile
Regular user
Holmfirth, UK
160 Posts

Profile of Nick Birch
Quote:
On Feb 17, 2024, Jerry wrote:
Ad copy states "removable lithium polimer battery". So if the battery dies, could you not simply replace it? Without having to send back?

Where does it say that?

The LiPo battery is not a user serviceable part, it’s sealed into the unit. Providing you charge the LiPo battery every three months it will remain in good condition and that goes for any product that uses them really. They are pretty reliable and, if it does fail in the bell prematurely, Cesaral Magic will replace it. I’ve probably handled more of these bells than most and they are extremely reliable.
www.darkartefacts.com

Purveyors of the finest handcrafted, bizarre artefacts and illusions. The Uninvited, Death Row Diner, The Koshkin Effect, Whiteface, Satan's Circus
Jerry
View Profile
Inner circle
Some where in Florida
1412 Posts

Profile of Jerry
"Where does it say that?"

As I stated above, the AD COPY. Read the third bullet point. This was copied directly from the Cesaral website.

• Real time electronically controlled more than 50 feet by you. A 5 button remote control is included.

• No need for assistants as this is a one-man effect!

• Rechargeable (and removable) lithium polimer battery.
Nick Birch
View Profile
Regular user
Holmfirth, UK
160 Posts

Profile of Nick Birch
Quote:
On Feb 19, 2024, Jerry wrote:
"Where does it say that?"

As I stated above, the AD COPY. Read the third bullet point. This was copied directly from the Cesaral website.

• Real time electronically controlled more than 50 feet by you. A 5 button remote control is included.

• No need for assistants as this is a one-man effect!

• Rechargeable (and removable) lithium polimer battery.

I did read it and it ain’t there, unless Cesar changed it recently.

https://cesaral.com/shop/en/see-all/56-c......_looking
www.darkartefacts.com

Purveyors of the finest handcrafted, bizarre artefacts and illusions. The Uninvited, Death Row Diner, The Koshkin Effect, Whiteface, Satan's Circus
Jerry
View Profile
Inner circle
Some where in Florida
1412 Posts

Profile of Jerry
I was interested in the rope version.

GO HERE:
https://cesaral.com/shop/en/see-all/72-c......ell.html
topherhester
View Profile
Loyal user
295 Posts

Profile of topherhester
I never loved mine. It seemed to spin and sound like a vintage telephone ringing rather than a bell going back and forth. And if you held it, you'd feel a vibration. Putting it on the rope was the way to go. But even then, I was never satisfied with the ring because it was never a clear ring but more of a scraping type ring. Your experience may differ. As far as looks go, it looked amazing.
domj
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of domj
Any one know where I can get a charging cable for the spirit bell I lost the charing mech
thanks
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1803 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Unfortunately, I have one which stopped working a couple of months after purchase and does not charge up. Regular use, charged at least once a week due to the regular use but still stopped working. Not had a chance to send it back (which is going to cost more onto of what was already paid for it frustratingly) The good thing is, I had a theatre show last year which used a Spirit Cabinet which I would liked to have used this for but because it is broken, it forced me to use another Spirit Bell which was considerably cheaper and has a wooden base with a hook to hold the bell. It also uses a normal 9v battery which I can change before each show. This was perfect and did the job excellently!

Jamie Daws
TORCE - VMRS - DARK SERIES
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
Bastien
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of Bastien
Quote:
It forced me to use another Spirit Bell which was considerably cheaper and has a wooden base with a hook to hold the bell. It also uses a normal 9v battery which I can change before each show. This was perfect and did the job excellently!

If you're inclined, could you tell us what bell this was?
Winks
View Profile
Special user
Arizona
753 Posts

Profile of Winks
Sounds (no pun intended) like a Nick Wenger bell.
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1803 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Of course! It was this one: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/335265811283?......kbxdyFXA

Very well made, had it since 2021 and it's never let me down! It can be taken apart if desired so it can be inspected. Takes a normal 9V Battery so easily changed!

I recommend it!

Jamie Daws
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
Mac_Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
Miami, FL
1428 Posts

Profile of Mac_Stone
Quote:
On Mar 6, 2024, JamieD wrote:
Of course! It was this one: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/335265811283?......kbxdyFXA

Very well made, had it since 2021 and it's never let me down! It can be taken apart if desired so it can be inspected. Takes a normal 9V Battery so easily changed!

I recommend it!

Jamie Daws

That sold very fast. Anyone have info on who made this bell?
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2780 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
Quote:
On Mar 7, 2024, Mac_Stone wrote:

That sold very fast. Anyone have info on who made this bell?

the ebay seller.

These pop up on ebay from time to time.
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1803 Posts

Profile of JamieD
He does tend up make and pop them up throughout the year so I'd advise bookmarking him and checking back. Alternatively, shoot him a message and he might make them to order Smile

Jamie Daws
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK