The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: From Soup to Nuts :: Magictricks.com (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Levi Bennett
View Profile
Inner circle
1778 Posts

Profile of Levi Bennett
I recently had a good experience with this retailer so I thought I'd share.

Firstly, they ship quickly.

Browsing their site they have made a video demonstration of almost every item they sell which really helps me decide if I want it. I like their videos because it's not some overhyped video of people's screaming reactions while dramatic symphony music plays. It's just Paul and a friend, or just Paul, showing you the trick. Simple.

Paul has also made many instructional videos for the tricks which you can access after you receive them.

Also, one if my items didn't ship until Paul got it in stock about 2 or 3 weeks later and he was kind enough to let me add an item to that later shipment to avoid paying more shipping for a separate package, I just paid him through PayPal.

All in all, I'm going to be a return customer. They seem to care about your experience and I really appreciate that.

I know this area isn't about specific retailers per se, but all those things I've mentioned above are things I look for and keep me coming back.
Performing magic unprofessionally since 2008!
psychod
View Profile
Loyal user
I may not be a millionaire but at least I have
247 Posts

Profile of psychod
A while ago, Peter Monticup opened a magic shop near me. I think I probably went there every weekend or so, promising my wife each time that I wouldn't spend too much (I always figured that too much was relative so it was safe to say that). I've also bought from him a couple of times via his online store and never had any issues. Was really sorry when he closed up his physical shop.

Dave
Just adding my 3 cents worth because anybody can add their 2 cents worth...
Levi Bennett
View Profile
Inner circle
1778 Posts

Profile of Levi Bennett
That's nice that you got to go see him in person, he seems like a nice guy. Too bad about the store closing. They all seem to be closing nowadays.
Performing magic unprofessionally since 2008!