The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Puzzle me this... :: Rubiks Cube Routines (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
BeyondHoudini007
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of BeyondHoudini007
I have just started doing Rubiks cube magic and have a few Henry Harrius products, which are awesome.
What I am looking for is some ideas for a multi phase routine, rather than just performing isolated tricks.
Looking for something that will last about 10-15 mins
If you are looking for a Magician Hampshire based Colin Phillips is one of the finest Close up Magicians available for Hire in the South. Weddings, Parties & Corporate Events. A Southampton Magician available for hire across the UK
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4544 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
You have a way of solving any mixed cube
Have audience mix cube
Place inside bag, under the cover of darkness come out with extra solved cube and say it’s solved
Act as if the thing inside the bag..is nothing, make oragami with the bag, twist it say your are working on fun designs like a long neck Dino, Thor’s hammer …
Then come out with what they believe is the original mixed cube. Have someone reach under their seat and it’s the matching cube.

Now that it is in a specific state do The Solution by Michael Murray.

Then you can do Cube in Bottle

That’s a pretty easy no need for real cube skill act.
MeetMagicMike
View Profile
Inner circle
Gainesville Fl
3521 Posts

Profile of MeetMagicMike
Look up Craig Petty's videos on cube magic. He shows live demos and gives great advice.
Magic Mike

MeetMagicMike.com

I took the Pledge
Magic Mark
View Profile
Inner circle
After this post I will have
1537 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
CubeSmith!

Mark
Doing tricks can be easy, being an entertainer is much harder.
Zebaztian
View Profile
Special user
The Netherlands
655 Posts

Profile of Zebaztian
Isn't there a cube with a little motor inside which automatically solves the cube? I remember seeing such a cube 'crawling' over the tabel. But I don't know if it was a magic trick or made be a guy for the sake of fun with tech...
My mind reading routines: http://www.basjongenelen.nl/goocheltrucs/. Scroll a bit down to the English routines.