The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Did you hear the latest? :: Amazing Guy Thom Peterson (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
magicnorm
View Profile
Special user
508 Posts

Profile of magicnorm
I heard Thom was going thru a tough medical situation, there’s a Go Fundme set up to help with expenses , was wondering if anyone has a current update on how he is doing.

NM
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Georgetown, South Carolina
3096 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
Thom's wife Annabel just sent out an email. Thom has/had a brain tumor Glioblastoma.
He had surgery to remove it and is undergoing radiation and chemo treatments.
He is obviously having a rough time with the treatments but is recovering.
Annabel said he is concerned about the orders that have been placed on his website and assures his commitment to fulfill orders.
https://gofund.me/ac395a02 I hope that's right
Annabel's email is annabeldv@gmail.com for inquiries about his store or to just inquire about Thom.
Guilt will betray you before technique betrays you!
magicnorm
View Profile
Special user
508 Posts

Profile of magicnorm
Has anyone heard an update on Thom, hope he is getting better.

Nm
magicnorm
View Profile
Special user
508 Posts

Profile of magicnorm
Update, Thom has fought a fight no one should have to fight, that being said please keep him and his family in your prayers, they have made their peace????

Nm
FMTAI
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of FMTAI
Sadly he has passed away
charliemartin
View Profile
Special user
Rapid City, SD
780 Posts

Profile of charliemartin
Thom was an amazing performer and a funny guy. He was genuine. He was one magician who truly had a "brand". He will be missed. RIP!
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5446 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
Terrible news!! Thom was a fantastic performer with a likable and personable personality. He created several very good tricks/routines. He will be sadly missed.
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Georgetown, South Carolina
3096 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
Didn't know Thom personally, but something about his personality, performance style and effects he marketed struck a chord with me. I purchased his Dvd's and effects and used many in my performances.
Nothing in this life is guaranteed except the promise of everlasting life with a loving Savior.
Guilt will betray you before technique betrays you!
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7578 Posts

Profile of RNK
Wow! Just seeing this and am stunned! Can't believe Thom passed away. My God Bless his family and loved ones.

RIP Thom
Check out Bafflingbob.com
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4389 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
RIP Amazing Guy.
SmaltrabTheAverage
View Profile
New user
Waiting for a positive comment from Pegasus for
60 Posts

Profile of SmaltrabTheAverage
I met Thom a good few years ago and was lucky enough to hang out with him and Annabel a few times, (and taste her cakes). I saw him perform Axel Hecklau Cola cap and immediately added it to my collection and eventually my repertoire once I had my own patter. I always remembered Thom every time I performed it.

I recently moved to Canada from UK, and yesterday I thought to look him up out of curiosity, in case he ever made it back here, and was devastated to read such sad news.

One joke I’ve used since landing in Canada was his “how Canada got its name”.
The punchline was something along the lines of C “eh” N “eh” D “eh”.

What a loss not only to magic, but to humankind. Thank you for your magic, kindness and support Thom.