The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Canadian Association of Magicians! :: Any magicians near toronto? (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Sidkaushal
View Profile
New user
Mississauga
2 Posts

Profile of Sidkaushal
Looking for magicians newr toronto. Im in Mississauga
DragonLore
View Profile
New user
Toronto
76 Posts

Profile of DragonLore
Hi Sid,

I am passionate newbie (also interested in card magic); living in Toronto’s West End (High Park).

Pierre/
Sidkaushal
View Profile
New user
Mississauga
2 Posts

Profile of Sidkaushal
I maybe more newbie than you 😅
Wanna catchup sometime?
iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
2001 Posts

Profile of iamslow
Just go to browsers den of magic in toronto and you will meet many magician of all different levels... They have a free magic club on Saturdays

https://www.browsersden.com/
"Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face" Mike Tyson
ddyment
View Profile
Inner circle
Gibsons, BC, Canada
2501 Posts

Profile of ddyment
It's kind of like asking if there are any magicians near Chicago (though Chicago is smaller).
The Deceptionary :: Elegant, Literate, Contemporary Mentalism ... and More :: (order "Calculated Thoughts" from Vanishing Inc.)
Wordsworth
View Profile
Veteran user
324 Posts

Profile of Wordsworth
I second the browsers recommendation and the saturday meet. Also, looks like they are having an auction in July of used stuff. Those have been good in the past.
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4639 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
I've got a bunch of recommendations!

1. As mentioned, the Browser's Den is a wonderful store and a great way to meet people (I believe there's a meet up that happens on the first Saturday of each month).

2. The Hat and Rabbit Magic Club. The club is about to celebrate its 80th anniversary, and the executives have a bunch of cool things planned. This is a great time to get involved.

3. The Toronto Magic Company... run by by me and Jonah Babins! We put on shows all over the city, with different performers all the time. Currently we have a weekly show happening in Joker's Theater and Comedy Club, plus one monthly at Yuk Yuks.

If you've got any more questions or want to meet up, shoot me a message!
Ben
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for upcoming shows, and instagram.com/train.ben for god knows what!