The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: From Soup to Nuts :: Penguin Magic "trending right now" products (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
It's amazing how little I can say in
1612 Posts

Profile of Marvello
I've noticed that the products listed as "trending right now" by Penguin Magic are frequently out of stock or discontinued. What is the purpose of the list on their website? It appears to me to be rather pointless.
Never criticize someone else until you have walked a mile in their shoes. Then, when you do criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes.
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1857 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
I liked Penguin much much more back in the 2000's. They lose desirable attributes every so often and now-
Penguin just added Google pay as a pay option and before I was even signed in there is an option to choose Google Pay AND displaying the last 4 digits of my credit card.
I DO NOT appreciate this what so ever and will not be purchasing from Penguin until they remove the displaying of my information.
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.