The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Stage Illusions :: Kevin James' Bowl-O-Rama (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
bernardo_jas
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of bernardo_jas
The Kevin James' Bowl-O-Rama effect is one of my favorite effects, especially for opening shows, but I think it could be risky, if in fact it's not done on stage, and if it's done in Cabaret. What do you think?
David Todd
View Profile
Inner circle
2334 Posts

Profile of David Todd
Well, I suppose it depends on how you are defining "Cabaret". Most of the time when I think of magic suitable to be performed in a "cabaret" setting I would mean magic that may be performed surrounded or semi-surrounded (but not always) , so in that case this effect would not be suitable for some performances with cabaret-style seating. But if you own this effect then you already know the angles have some restrictions, so I'm not entirely sure why you are asking: "What do you think?" .
magic.99
View Profile
Regular user
181 Posts

Profile of magic.99
Anybody have Bowl-a-Rama for sale?
Amazing Magic Co
View Profile
Inner circle
1715 Posts

Profile of Amazing Magic Co
I use Bowl=a=Rama in virtually all situations (living rooms, patios, BBQ's, stage, etc.) other than close up. Always plays great as a wonderful opener. I often place a piece of wood on the floor to protect both the bowling ball and floor when it appears. The wood also tends to amplify the sound adding to the illusion. My ball has finally cracked after many years of good use and will like split in the future but I have a replacement on hand and ready to go.

Dan.