The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tenyo of Japan :: Magico-Japan Store No Longer On E Bay (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Peter Cuddihy
View Profile
Veteran user
Peter S. Cuddihy
369 Posts

Profile of Peter Cuddihy
I noticed that the Store run for many years by Hitomi on E Bay is no longer there. It was there as recently as a week ago, but it is now gone. She was always a pleasure to deal with and her items were always reasonably priced. Does anyone know what happened to her? I will miss her and wish her well.
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of --463893
That's a shame. We can definitely use more people who sell quality magic items on eBay. But I can imagine it's not an easy business to prosper in.
pierredan
View Profile
Special user
Dai Vernon's birthplace
540 Posts

Profile of pierredan
I buy from her every year but have not received a reply to my emails. I hope she is ok.
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
Quote:
On Dec 2, 2021, pierredan wrote:
I buy from her every year but have not received a reply to my emails. I hope she is ok.

Same here - no replies whatsoever. I have bought every single new release from her for I think about 15 years or even more. Such a kind, helpfull lady she was - her husband used to work at the Tenyo company by the way. The last couple of years she would cut out the 'coupons' for the +1 trick for me and send it when it was available. She would also translate all the +1 items manuals herself and e-mail some info before the tricks were released.

I have a very bad feeling ... . I hope I'm wrong and she is doing well.
pierredan
View Profile
Special user
Dai Vernon's birthplace
540 Posts

Profile of pierredan
Any update on Hitomi’s well being?
Inert
View Profile
Special user
Babbled incessantly for
683 Posts

Profile of Inert
Yeah, for sure Hitomi san was a class act on every level. Professional, courteous, always delivered above & beyond. It's a long shot , but maybe Richard Kaufman can be of help here.
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2532 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
Buy your Tenyo from SEO Magic.
pierredan
View Profile
Special user
Dai Vernon's birthplace
540 Posts

Profile of pierredan
Quote:
On Oct 18, 2023, Richard Kaufman wrote:
Buy your Tenyo from SEO Magic.

OK... but you used to refer us to Hitomi many years ago, which is actually how I began to deal with her. I was kind of hoping you knew.

She was always very nice and sold me some hard to find items at fair prices.

I was just curious if anyone knew what happened to her. I know a lot of us from this Tenyo page delt with her quite a lot in the past.