The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Let there be magic! :: Where do I advertise my visual coin bend? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
MattyMediocrity
View Profile
Regular user
169 Posts

Profile of MattyMediocrity
Over the last year, I've spent countless hours covering every base perfecting my first release, "Molly Mayhem's 25 cent tacos". https://youtu.be/gMHUOA5SENY

What I know:

It's an original method for a coin bend. (According to the research teams of the companies I showed it to).

It's a good trick, both for socials and workers.

The coins look great. I'm confident that my fake coins could not be differentiated from real coins even when sat next to each other

I was told to release it anywhere other than the magic Café, because the forum members are ruthless. I believe in my product so much that I took that as a challenge and ONLY released here. I start shipping Friday.

Despite these being under priced, completely original, and even after getting a glowing review from the forum member the community told me they wanted to receive a review copy (RNK)... I'm not sure I'm going to sell even one here,lol.

I would be grateful beyond words if someone directed me to a place where I could get some eyes on these. I'm guessing I'm going to have to make a Facebook?

Thank you!
Creator of Molly Mayhem's 25 Cent Tacos <ultra visual coin bend> Smile

I try to treat others as if this were a small community where we're likely to be face to face one day Smile
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6732 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
I'm assuming you can start a Facebook page, as you said, and/or also put a link here. It can't hurt. You would have to add some more detail: price, is it re-usable, can you buy multiples of it, etc. But price would be the most important for those that are considering it. And do you need some other gimmick or tool not shown, and, if so, is it supplied or does the buyer need to get it on their own.
Anyway, good luck on your venture.

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
MattyMediocrity
View Profile
Regular user
169 Posts

Profile of MattyMediocrity
Quote:
On Oct 14, 2021, Greg Arce wrote:
I'm assuming you can start a Facebook page, as you said, and/or also put a link here. It can't hurt. You would have to add some more detail: price, is it re-usable, can you buy multiples of it, etc. But price would be the most important for those that are considering it. And do you need some other gimmick or tool not shown, and, if so, is it supplied or does the buyer need to get it on their own.
Anyway, good luck on your venture.

Greg

Hey, man. Thanks for responding. I guess I wasn't too clear here. I did an extremely detailed release in "Latest and greatest". It turns out I am indeed getting some sales, but still nowhere near the 100 I have made. Here I was asking specifics regarding where to go on Facebook to show it to magic groups. I'm curious to things like if there's groups specifically for selling original creations ... or maybe groups specifically for metal bending? I honestly have no idea what's out there. I've never been on it.
Creator of Molly Mayhem's 25 Cent Tacos <ultra visual coin bend> Smile

I try to treat others as if this were a small community where we're likely to be face to face one day Smile
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6732 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
As I said, putting it here and Facebook should get you sales. Sending a couple of samples to guys that are trusted in the field will get you a good review... if they hold up or like the effect. I'm sure if Osterlind or Banachek says they are great then the orders will come in. And, of course, it all depends on the final price you set.

Good luck with them.

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."