The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: GENII - The Conjurors' Magazine :: Magic magazine - Genii app (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
JohnIJ
View Profile
New user
43 Posts

Profile of JohnIJ
Hi, last two weeks I can not acces the back issues of Magic magazine in the iPad genii app. No back issues visible. No problems with the Genii issues, al of them can be read. Any sugestions how to solve this problem?

Thx in advance
fish11
View Profile
New user
44 Posts

Profile of fish11
I'm having the same problem with the Magic issues on my Samsung tablet they start to load and then screen goes blank.

Thanks
fish11
View Profile
New user
44 Posts

Profile of fish11
Update at least for me the issues show up now.

Thanks
JohnIJ
View Profile
New user
43 Posts

Profile of JohnIJ
It seems problems are solved. Covers show up again, and issues are opening
Koolmagic114
View Profile
Veteran user
314 Posts

Profile of Koolmagic114
SO glad those are still there.. what a wealth of information.. I love going back to those older back issues at times and going back through tricks I might have missed.. Should really print them out so I can make a nice file.
Eddy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Co-Creator of "TAGZ" / "Iced Over" / " TelePad" / "Penigma"
www.magicianslair.com
Vatova
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of Vatova
I uninstalled and then reinstalled the app. Seemed to work for me.
JDobbs
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of JDobbs
The only issue I have with the app is how to access the catalogue of magazines. It is not a user friendly app in that regards, but it is working unlike the IBM app for the Linking Ring.
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2532 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
Not sure what your question is. Do you want to see the covers of all the back issues so you can pick one?