The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Magic Word by Scott Wells :: 594: Sean Bogunia - Accidentally Creative (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Scott Wells
View Profile
Inner circle
Houston, TX
1025 Posts

Profile of Scott Wells
During a recent trip from Houston, Texas, to Michigan, I had the opportunity to sit down for an in-depth conversation with one of magic's creative thinkers, Sean Bogunia. Although he might be best known to you as the creator of the Ultimate Dancing Hank (in a Bottle), he prefers for that not to be his seminal legacy. He has many other creations to his credit that are in the working repertoires of professional magicians and he has even more that he is working on to bring to the magic community. He is a performer and creator who has consulted with many top magicians.

In this week's episode, Sean talks about a pivotal moment in his life that led him to follow magic as a full time professional and never look back. He also tells many "behind the scenes" stories about some of his creations and the people he worked with and some of those whom he showed his ideas. A usually quiet and reserved person, Sean opened his heart and soul in this podcast unlike he had ever done before. In fact, he states that this is only the second interview that he has ever given. This episode contains perhaps more stories than any other that we have broadcast. I am certain that you will get a lot out of this week's "longer than usual" episode.

You can listen wherever you get your podcasts, but for more information, please visit the website at: https://www.themagicwordpodcast.com/scot......-bogunia
"A magician who isn't working is only fooling himself." - Scott Wells, M.I.M.C. with Gold Star

The Magic Word podcast: http://themagicwordpodcast.com Listen to convention coverage, interviews with magicians, pictures, videos and more.

Magic Inspirations website for all things Banachek: www.magicinspirations.net