The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: What happened, was this... :: New Podcast Includes Crazy Performer Stories (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
CurtWaltermire
View Profile
Special user
Curtis The Mentalist
505 Posts

Profile of CurtWaltermire
I recently started a podcast just for fun and to help promote my monthly public shows (like a bazillion other people, I know, but please bear with me).

HOWEVER, the primary audience IS NOT other magicians/mentalists but rather the general public.

I'm posting this here, because one of the main segments of the show I've been featuring is called "Road Kill"--those crazy, insane, ridiculous, and funny stories of things that happen to performers "on the road." Since this is the area of the Café where this is discussed occasionally, I wanted to just briefly reach out to all of you here.

It's a weekly show that goes up every Monday morning and is on all major podcasting platforms, with the last couple of episodes being also video podcasts now on YouTube. My most recent guests have been Matt Johnson and Marc Salem.

I'm open to crazy stories from performers of all walks including comedians, actors, singers, jugglers, etc. (as well as fellow magi). While I'm mostly looking for stories from full-time pros, I'm fairly open to any performer with a crazy story, especially if it's funny. That doesn't necessarily mean I will have you as a guest on the show, but doesn't rule it out either. Any suggestions for guests are welcome too. None of the stories should expose any methods of course, but the magic of editing will take care of any of that if it happens.

The show is named after my public show I've been performing regularly for the last 3 years (between corporate and now virtual gigs) "The Mastermind Show" and is called "The Mastermind Show with Curtis The Mentalist."

FIND THE PODCAST HERE https://mastermindshowcomedy.com/podcast

Also by searching it on the various podcast platforms.