The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: APPearing Soon... :: Duality App by CobraMagic (18 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
yanivlevy
View Profile
Regular user
105 Posts

Profile of yanivlevy
Dear Caffe members, I would like to take a moment of your time to tell you all about our brand-new app from Cobra Magic called Duality.

With the help of the app, you can shoot a video of yourself on your mobile phone, revealing a number that the volunteer has chose freely, and the best part is that you don't even need to know the number before the video starts playing.
They choose it only after the video has begun, and amazingly, your prediction is still 100% spot on.
The methods are super clean, there are no forces whatsoever, they simply pick a number, and it will appear in the video. It is easy to do, you can edit the videos yourself in just a few minutes, and there are no limits for how many videos you can store.
The app is self-contained, there is no need for external storage or any cloud services.
Film the video in your own language, incorporating elements of your show within the video.
Create an engaging presentation for you to perform any time, anywhere.
Once the effect is over, you can share the video with your spectators through any social media platform that you want so they get a recorded memory of the impossible moment they have just witnessed.
Here is a video explaining more about the app:
https://youtu.be/J16PLojNn6k
For more info, feel free to visit the Duality website at www.duality-app.com
The app is currently available for Android devices only, the IOS version is coming out soon.
We will also be hosting a free online Zoom session in which we will discuss more about the app and its capabilities, all of the info about this session is available on our FB group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/CobraMagic

Yaniv Levy
Cobra Magic Technologies - Electronic devices for magicians.

www.CobraMagic.com
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
At long last an app for our poor android users. Smile Smile
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
3255 Posts

Profile of NeilS
Given the growing predominance of Android (particularly in Europe) hopefully we will see many more releases made for Android users.
cardistry master
View Profile
Special user
760 Posts

Profile of cardistry master
I don’t see why many app developers do android. So much piracy. I think magicians should get a magic phone for magic apps. Some models are pretty cheap
mrmagic0
View Profile
Inner circle
Ron Frank
1607 Posts

Profile of mrmagic0
What does that convert in dollars? I think it sounds very expensive, at least to me. I have an Iphone anyway.

Ron
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Mar 30, 2021, NeilS wrote:
Given the growing predominance of Android (particularly in Europe) hopefully we will see many more releases made for Android users.

Do not hold your breath.
gtx magic
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom England
958 Posts

Profile of gtx magic
Quote:
On Mar 30, 2021, mrmagic0 wrote:
What does that convert in dollars? I think it sounds very expensive, at least to me. I have an Iphone anyway.

Ron

Ron $178 / £130. I also have Iphone.
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
PatrickGregoire
View Profile
Inner circle
2253 Posts

Profile of PatrickGregoire
Yaniv - No secret assistant needed? The performer is the one inputing the chosen number? You were inputing the number on camera in that performance clip?
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6778 Posts

Profile of videoman
So far I am totally loving the sound of this, but I guess that’s to be expected since I am the Videoman.
I will try and make the Zoom session for sure. I’m an iPhoner so hopefully that version will be out soon. You can never underestimate Apple's ability to reject new apps, so unless your name is Tim Cook there are never any guarantees.
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2497 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Yes, I’m with videoman. Kind off get the concept but further details in Zoom session will be helpful.
Maxy
View Profile
Special user
636 Posts

Profile of Maxy
It looks impressive, it is very convincing!
I own iphone and android phones, most times the iphone is sitting on the deep pocket of my bag, I like Android more, I appreciate its freedom and customizations.
Regarding the piracy, the developers can protect their creations in different ways, for example Inject allows only the registered users to use it (it has only one drawback that some people can guess your ID and send you false notifications).
I think I guessed the input method of this app, if I'm correct it means the input is virtually undetectable, is there is any plan to implement another input method(for example bt remote)?
Thanks
My artificial intelligence designs:
https://instagram.com/9picks
yanivlevy
View Profile
Regular user
105 Posts

Profile of yanivlevy
Quote:
On Mar 30, 2021, PatrickGregoire wrote:
Yaniv - You were inputing the number on camera in that performance clip?

YES
There are 2 (for now) secret ways to input the number inside the video while it's playing.
No assistance needed. No other devices needed. No BT. It's super clean.

www.CobraMagic.com
SimonTheSorcerer
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of SimonTheSorcerer
Could you provide an exported demo video for download? so anyone is able to see the quality of the video and the quality of the integration of the prediciton?
danHumphrey
View Profile
Veteran user
332 Posts

Profile of danHumphrey
If that was a real performance inserting the number 69, it's impressive, but wow - this is $215 in Australia!
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Is it limited to two digits?
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1486 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Can’t you make it a little cheaper?
yanivlevy
View Profile
Regular user
105 Posts

Profile of yanivlevy
Hi everyone

We are going to do a special zoom live event for Duality App (by Cobra Magic )
Join our event to see the app live before you purchase and get a 20% discount + a special bonus.

All the information here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/CobraMagic

www.CobraMagic.com
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6778 Posts

Profile of videoman
Yaniv, how much user customization if any is possible?

Can it only be black numbers on solid white background?
Does it have to remain stationary?
Can you change the font or size, color, etc.?

Just as an example, could it be “written” on the back of a manilla envelope and kept in full view the entire time until you turn it around for the reveal?
Perhaps even pretending to write it first, keeping the back side towards audience?

None of these things are deal breakers, just trying to get an idea of the possibilities.
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1486 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Will iPhone users get the discount when it’s launched? Thanks
yanivlevy
View Profile
Regular user
105 Posts

Profile of yanivlevy
Quote:
On Mar 31, 2021, videoman wrote:
Yaniv, how much user customization if any is possible?

Can it only be black numbers on solid white background?
Does it have to remain stationary?
Can you change the font or size, color, etc.?

Hi Videoman
yes , you can use any color you want.
Yes, the number needs to be stable.
Yes, you can change font size, color, opacity and more.

www.CobraMagic.com