The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: MINDvention :: MINDVENTION 2021 (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3352 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
I am really honored to organize with Danny Archer the biggest Mentalism convention in the world “Mindvention” 2021 which will be a full online event! Me, Renato Cotini and Danny we are working hard from weeks in creating something spectacular with the greatest name in mentalism!
Live shows, lectures, talks, workshops and more! The big announcement (and dates) will be the 8th September at 5pm UK time in my group, make sure you join here to know more: https://www.facebook.com/groups/lucavolpeproductions
Ps. If you want to be part of the convention as lecturer or you have an interesting talk to submit feel free to message me and I will put you in contact with Danny.
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3352 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN! If you saw the live today we officially opened the registration for the biggest mentalism convention in the world! The first official presenter will be Banachek, more names to follow! Click on the link below to get your tickets with early bird discount! Platinum registration ONLY 50 available (at the moment of this post...maybe less now...)

https://mindvention.net/mindvention-regi......gxEy9mrE

REGISTRATION OPTIONS

Silver Registration - $80 (This registration is not for the live event. After the event is over, you will receive the lectures, talks, and shows to watch. No extra e-materials are included)

Early Bird Registration = $75.00 Early Bird Pricing Ends 10/8/2020

Gold Registration - $129 (This registration is for the live event. In addition to access to all the live shows, lectures and talks, you will receive extra e-materials including PDFs and videos)

Early Bird Registration = $100.00 Early Bird Pricing Ends 10/8/2020

Limited Platinum Registration - $500 (This registration is for the live event. In addition to access to all the live shows, lectures and talks, you will receive all the extra e-materials including PDFs and videos including items not available to the Silver Registrations) You will also receive entry into all the workshops or extra charge events taking place during the convention. The Platinum package is limited to 50 registrants.

No Early Bird Discount

Platinum Registration - SPLIT PAYMENT - $250 You will be contacted when it's time to make the final payment., approximately 2-3 weeks prior to event.

No Early Bird Discount
Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Philly
609 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
Looking forward to working with Luca and Renato to present a great virtual version of MINDvention.

Thanks to all who have already registered. People will participate from:US, Canada, Mexico, Austria, Australia, Israel, England, Germany and Malaysia
Pro, semi-pros, hobbyists and enthusiasts... Happy to see a few female registrants as well. No matter what your level of interest, you will learn and grow as we explore this fascinating artform. More to follow...

Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/MINDvention
qkeli
View Profile
Special user
paris,france
793 Posts

Profile of qkeli
Any details on the line up please with Banachek...
magictechy007
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of magictechy007
Cant wait for 2021 and to get to Mindvention !
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2443 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
Why is registration closed? I was hoping to attend.
aechecop
View Profile
Regular user
117 Posts

Profile of aechecop
Any update on this convention?
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2780 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
They already had it..
steadyeddy2000
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of steadyeddy2000
Cant wait for 2022 Mindvention !
alchemy92
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of alchemy92
Quote:
On Jun 18, 2021, steadyeddy2000 wrote:
Cant wait for 2022 Mindvention !

See you there Eddy!
waynet
View Profile
New user
Central Valley, California
63 Posts

Profile of waynet
Will the link to register for Mindvention 2022 be posted here in the Café?
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4201 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
George Hunter
View Profile
Inner circle
2020 Posts

Profile of George Hunter
Especially looking forward to the workshop. Eric Samuel's new book is excellent.

George
Luke Jonas
View Profile
Regular user
Yorkshire UK
191 Posts

Profile of Luke Jonas
I for one am really hoping for a return of the convention without it being online. there is something to be said about conventions when you are there in person that just can not be replicated virtually.
Townsend1
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of Townsend1
I too miss the live gathering of Mindvention.
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4201 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Who not.... ? Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de