The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes :: Vanishing Inc.'s What Lies Inside by Florian Severin (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Dr. JK
View Profile
Inner circle
Sandusky, OH
1191 Posts

Profile of Dr. JK
This week, my YouTube channel, Erudite Magic, reviews an older Vanishing Inc. title: What Lies Inside by Florian Severin.
What Lies Inside is a fantastic resource for any mentalist or magician wanting to include some mental magic in their presentations.

Even thought it's older, it's not out of print yet (always exciting!), and I believe it represents one of the most undervalued books in the Vanshing Inc stable.

Do you already have it? What do you think? His discussion of pre-show work is the greatest ever written on the topic, in my opinion!!

https://youtu.be/2x_hf6YjaCM
- Jeff Kowalk, The Psychic CPA
www.youtube.com/eruditemagic
IG: @erudite.magic
FB: @eruditemagic
Philzimt
View Profile
New user
38 Posts

Profile of Philzimt
Just watched your review. Very inspiring. Unfortunately now it appears to be out of print. I am checking if I can find a dealer, though. Or maybe contact Florian Severin himself.
Illusion77
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of Illusion77
Hopefully this book will be reprinted, VI definitely has some great titles out of print that I'm sure would do very well on a second printing.
EvilClown
View Profile
New user
Richmond, VA
63 Posts

Profile of EvilClown
I believe I heard in a recent interview or podcast that Vanishing is going to try to keep all of their items in print at some point. With the supply chain issues impacting things and the fact that I believe they print in China generally, that may hamper them in the short run.
Dr. JK
View Profile
Inner circle
Sandusky, OH
1191 Posts

Profile of Dr. JK
Quote:
On May 6, 2022, EvilClown wrote:
I believe I heard in a recent interview or podcast that Vanishing is going to try to keep all of their items in print at some point. With the supply chain issues impacting things and the fact that I believe they print in China generally, that may hamper them in the short run.

That would be great, right?! I'm hoping the rumor you heard is correct.
- Jeff Kowalk, The Psychic CPA
www.youtube.com/eruditemagic
IG: @erudite.magic
FB: @eruditemagic
lochmann4522
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of lochmann4522
Can anybody help me finding the german issue "13 steps to vandalism" from Florian Severin?
bekralik
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1364 Posts

Profile of bekralik
For those anxiously waiting for a copy of What Lies Inside, VI has made the ebook available.