The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! :: Penn and Teller (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
markofmagic
View Profile
Elite user
480 Posts

Profile of markofmagic
Wes Iseli was on Penn and Teller. He fooled them. Wes is a friend of mine and has lectured at The Ohio Fellowship of Christian Magicians at three of our annual conferences that we hold each year in Columbus Ohio. He taught us the trick that he fooled Penn and Teller with. It's a great trick and a real fooler. Congratulations Wes Iseli for bringing home the trophy!!!!!
dustrod
View Profile
Loyal user
Western Wisconsin, USA, Earth
233 Posts

Profile of dustrod
I was watching. Very fun performance. Didn't know that about him. That's awesome.
magic.99
View Profile
Regular user
181 Posts

Profile of magic.99
Congratulations Wes! That was a really fun routine!! I just wish I was at the Ohio FCM the night you taught that...
vannma
View Profile
New user
38 Posts

Profile of vannma
I watch "FOOL US" all the time but I missed this one. What was the effect?
dustrod
View Profile
Loyal user
Western Wisconsin, USA, Earth
233 Posts

Profile of dustrod
Quote:
On Sep 18, 2020, vannma wrote:

If I remember correctly it was a heads/tails effect that involved the whole audience and got down to one spectator/prediction.
Terry Holley
View Profile
Inner circle
1805 Posts

Profile of Terry Holley
Glad to be of help. And you can purchase the effect from Wes' website for $100!
Co-author with illusionist Andre' Kole of "Astrology and Psychic Phenomena."
dbaltes1520
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of dbaltes1520
Great effect! Looking at Wes website and hope to get something like this for some shows this summer - hopefully! Thank you for posting and sharing this.
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1855 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
Try this. I got it from Wes' site- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ0YN7RpvFQ
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
Deckstacker
View Profile
Elite user
Sunny SoCal
442 Posts

Profile of Deckstacker
Quote:
On Sep 18, 2020, vannma wrote:

The trick is currently marketed on the Penguin Magic website as "FLIP by Wes Iseli (Instant Download)" for $19.95.
Never try to teach a pig how to sing. You will waste your time, and it annoys the pig.
KMagic
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of KMagic
Amazing! Such a fooler
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18065 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I'm an old man. Is it possible with feeble hands. Smile Smile Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Deckstacker
View Profile
Elite user
Sunny SoCal
442 Posts

Profile of Deckstacker
I'd hazard a guess that if you can still eat soup with a spoon without spilling half of it down your chin, you'll be able to master this trick.

PS - I'm 81 and I mastered it after about half an hour.

Tip: Practice at first standing up close to a bed to save stooping down to the floor to pick up dropped coins.
Never try to teach a pig how to sing. You will waste your time, and it annoys the pig.