The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Nothing up my sleeve... :: Thank you, so much... (530 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page 1~2~3..9..14..19..24..29..33~34~35 [Next]
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9538 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Hey everyone, Smile

Just wanted to say "Thank you." 🙏🏽

Why, you say? Well, I'm just appreciative over all these years that you guys, actually people from all over the world, have shown so much interest in my work. Now, I'm no great and powerful Oz as some other might be regarded as, but I have happened upon a few things now & again that had some real punch to it, and you guys recognized that, and showed great interest by purchasing my effects. Heck, you're still doing it to this very day. Smile

I am just blown away by it. And I have to give a big hand to Vinny "The Godfather," for first recognizing me and showcasing my thinking on his website. I have been offered many other ways to go as to magic websites big & small, but I have remained where I was first given a chance...Just seemed like the right thing to do. 🤔 I mean, your home may not be the biggest place, but it's home, right? Smile

Plus, as you all know of my work, it has always been affordable, and down right cheap. Smile This was more of an attempt to share than to make bags of money with it. Nothing wrong with making money, but I guess I was more into sharing the good magic I was lucky to find, and became decent-at-best with, to show and explain to good folks like you from my learning and doing of the journey.

So, that's simply it...I just wanted to say "Thank you." And as always, as you might've heard it heartfelt said before, "I'll [continue to] leave the light on for you." Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Wednesday
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of Wednesday
I haven't bought any of your works, but I greatly appreciate your wealth of knowledge and experience that you freely give on these forums with the warmth and enthusiasm you're known for. At least from my perspective.

So congratulations on your successs.
Cheers.
countrymaven
View Profile
Inner circle
1431 Posts

Profile of countrymaven
WE all owe a big debt to you. Even those who have not discovered your coin magic yet but who will.
Your "MB Active Finger Palm" is one of the greatest coin sleights and hideouts ever. Why? Angle proof, Totally convincing, while they see your "empty hand." Besides all the other great magic you have given us.
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3352 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
MB a true gentlemen with a Smooth touch with the coins!
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9997 Posts

Profile of funsway
A smile and a wink! Don't forget those.

Ever there - always ready. That is where the magic come from.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
Tom G
View Profile
Inner circle
2897 Posts

Profile of Tom G
Thank you MB for sharing your work and being you.
gkfreed
View Profile
Special user
533 Posts

Profile of gkfreed
Marion,

Thank you for your friendship and all you have shared.
Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
View Profile
Inner circle
1513 Posts

Profile of Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
Thank you MB for helping me with my sl***ing.
Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
View Profile
Inner circle
1513 Posts

Profile of Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
Where might I find this MB Active Finger Palm of which you speak?
countrymaven
View Profile
Inner circle
1431 Posts

Profile of countrymaven
Hint hint. It is all through his work. This is a rare case where someone has not gotten credit for an innovation that is huge. I would suggest getting his "Short Pockets" download. Look at the video of his Crimp Change. Is it possible he is hiding something in his hand?

This is an innovation which puts the Ramsay subtlety on steroids. Yes is is a small innovation . But small innovations have been the reason for great leaps in magic and technology. Since MB has not gotten credit for it, I choose to name it the "MB Active Finger Palm." Because when you hold it there and move your fingers (this movement is why it is the "Active" FP), which are at an angle, it SEEMS UTTERLY IMPOSSIBLE THAT A COIN COULD BE THERE. IF YOU MANAGE IT PROPERLY, WHICH IS EASY TO DO, IT IS ANGLE FREE. Thanks Marion, you deserve the credit.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9538 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Appreciate it fellas. Smile

Hey, I haven't done this in a while, but it's great to know that people still like doing it out there, everywhere. Smile

Anyway, a little from the journey... Smile

*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

TC Ryder
View Profile
Elite user
Florida
494 Posts

Profile of TC Ryder
MB,
You are a true professional and I am thankful to have been fortunate enough to have met you through the Café.
I love watching you perform your coin magic miracles and learn something new every time I watch one of your videos. Thank you for all you do and I look forward to continuing the journey with you leading the pack!!

Your Friend,

TC
www.realcoinmagic.com

"Real Coins for Real Magicians"
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10963 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Hi Marion just want to say that you are my friend for life, your work has grown immensely over the years .
I Thank you for being my friend I always believed in your work, because it was and still is so original Your style s is so care free and
doable in the real world.
Marion weather you know it or not you are a world class magician, magicians all over the world recognize this, as I do.Over the past 20 years and more, your magic has grown and grown
and now you are one of the best coin workers on the planetm, not only for your skill, but also for your creativeness.
your Friend vinny

the godfather of magic
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
Kanawati
View Profile
Veteran user
Australia
301 Posts

Profile of Kanawati
Grandpa’s Coins 2...that was beautifully done! Btw...Vinny is no slouch either in the skill and creativity department and in being generous with his knowledge. Thank you Vinny. I agree with everything that has been said by everyone so far. I’d like to also take the opportunity to thank you for being so generous with your knowledge and skill and creativity and for taking the time to support and encourage others including me. I’d also just add that not only do you share your work but you regularly shine the spotlight on others and bring the work of others to the attention of the wider community. We’ve never met but I really do think of you as a friend on the other side of this big pond. John
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9538 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Awwwwww, thanks fellas...Appreciate all your kind words. Smile

Here's aonther one that came from all the hills & valleys of the journey...It's one of my favorites and I hope it's one of yours... Smile

Nev Blenk
View Profile
Regular user
Northumberland UK
128 Posts

Profile of Nev Blenk
Hi Marion - we have never met and we have different styles of coin magic but I'd gladly share a beer with anyone who has as much fun as you looked like you were doing those routines..... all the best to you and thanks Smile

Nev
Coin & Box - book available directly from me.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLA8lRnEJbbzlw6Ai1R4M_Q
Instagram @nevblenk
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9538 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Smile

There's so many people outside my small sphere of influence that know of my work (who woulda thunk it?), 😁 and to know that I've had even a teeny-weeny influence to encourage and or assist folks in the craft is something I am quite humbled by and extremely proud of.

Where I come from, we have an old saying from the streets, "Each One, Teach One"... As to magic and most other things, it has been my way of thinking & doing, and I truly hope that simple philosophy continues from one magician to another, and ever onward. 🍻

JoeHohman
View Profile
Special user
Erie
712 Posts

Profile of JoeHohman
A great magi, and an even better person! A true gentleman, always quick to offer encouragement, as well as being a true knowledge resource.
Thanks for being one of the many really good guys here on the Café, MB.
fonda57
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
3079 Posts

Profile of fonda57
Keep up the good work, MB Smile
dj
View Profile
Inner circle
1190 Posts

Profile of dj
Marion, you are really a great coin magician and a very helpful and nice person.
We have never met in person, but we often have contact.
I hope we will meet someday.

Darko