The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: APPearing Soon... :: Instant Card Magician is ideas for Virtual Shows (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
ParkinT
View Profile
New user
Orlando, FL USA
82 Posts

Profile of ParkinT
At the present, when magicians can only perform through interactive video, the modus operandi for effects must change.
The Instant Card Magician is ideal for any virtual performance.
The spectator becomes the magician and performs an amazing card miracle. But even they have no idea how it was done!

After several years of private use and testing, The Instant Card Magician is in Pre-Release/Beta and will soon be available widely.

One of the most powerful features of this app is - after the spectator has completed on their mobile device the app will redirect to your website, your Instagram or another technology effect.
You have complete control over this and it can be updated on a per-performance basis.

Comments on the Promo Video Trailer are welcome.
Full Release anticipated before June, 2020
william_oconnell
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of william_oconnell
Forgive me if this is a silly question, but what is the actual effect? I watched the video but it's not really clear to me what happens during the performance. Is it an ACAAN?
ParkinT
View Profile
New user
Orlando, FL USA
82 Posts

Profile of ParkinT
That is a fair question. The video seems to emphasize the redirect at the end, which is to another app effect. But that is one of the more powerful features of the app.

The primary effect is that the spectator, by following the directions given in the app, properly identify the location of the card previously selected by the magician.
They have no idea how they did it but will surely share the experience with others - hopefully to include YOUR website/instagram/et cetera because the app automatically redirects THEIR DEVICE to whatever you wish.

Quote:
On May 23, 2020, william_oconnell wrote:
Forgive me if this is a silly question, but what is the actual effect? I watched the video but it's not really clear to me what happens during the performance. Is it an ACAAN?
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of rasp
The video says to pre order, but there is no link or mention of price.
ParkinT
View Profile
New user
Orlando, FL USA
82 Posts

Profile of ParkinT
Great point. The video was completed before I had this registration link ready.

Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

Quote:
On May 23, 2020, rasp wrote:
The video says to pre order, but there is no link or mention of price.
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1146 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
I tried this and felt it was too simple for me - as mentioned above perhaps the strongest feature is the redirect, which has been explored via other apps in a stronger manner I feel.
They were kind enough to refund me as I wouldn’t be using this. It indeed is not clear, but the effect is that a spectator instructs you to pick a card and finds it by following on screen prompts.

The system never actually predicts or reveals the card. There is very little utility to this system outside of the redirect, which you would ideally set up to perform a much stronger effect.

You can basically perform this entire thing without the website, using a printed piece of paper for example.

Not recommended. Certainly not at this price.