The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Ever so sleightly :: Leather Chop Cup By TCC PRESENTS (16 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
TCC Magic
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

Profile of TCC Magic
Hello everyone,

Thank you very much for your patience.

We have just posted an update on the project on the Kickstarter Page.

In short:
A considerable amount of orders for the TCC Leather Chop Cup were shipped out recently. As mentioned by others here, several of our backers have been gradually receiving them and have nothing but praise for our products.

We have switched to the best courier service company in China, SF Express. (Due to the current pandemic, the actual shipping cost to international destinations are considerably higher than what was originally charged during the campaign). Based on our back-end tracking, the estimated time of arrival is within 10 - 20 days.

We have encountered some problems during shipping because the product contains magnetic components, several packages were flagged for inspection. These packages were either returned or confiscated. In fact, there were a considerable amount of packages that were confiscated. We needed to provide SF Express with Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) in order to ensure that this does not happen in the future.

The production of the clementine/tan cup is still very limited. It is estimated all the Kickstarter orders will be fulfilled by 25 July.

Backers can read the full update on the Kickstarter page.

We apologize for keeping you waiting. Appreciate your understanding.

TCC TEAM.
yin_howe
View Profile
Special user
Malaysia
994 Posts

Profile of yin_howe
I literally just received mine!
"Talent without passion is talent wasted.."
https://www.youtube.com/user/yinhowe80/
Jbond207
View Profile
New user
Mount Vernon, IN
59 Posts

Profile of Jbond207
Thanks for the update!
yin_howe
View Profile
Special user
Malaysia
994 Posts

Profile of yin_howe
Here is my unboxing and first look at the Leather Chop cup. Not to worry, I'm sure you will be receiving yours very soon!

https://youtu.be/0xEtldiDkrQ

Take a shot every time I say "very nice"!
Jbond207
View Profile
New user
Mount Vernon, IN
59 Posts

Profile of Jbond207
Quote:
On Jul 14, 2020, yin_howe wrote:
Here is my unboxing and first look at the Leather Chop cup. Not to worry, I'm sure you will be receiving yours very soon!

https://youtu.be/0xEtldiDkrQ

Take a shot every time I say "very nice"!

Thanks for the review! Looking forward to getting mine.
griz326
View Profile
Regular user
Eureka, Montana
129 Posts

Profile of griz326
I still haven't received either the product or a tracking number.
Jbond207
View Profile
New user
Mount Vernon, IN
59 Posts

Profile of Jbond207
I finally got a tracking number with a link, but it doesn’t work. I think maybe the tracking number doesn’t work until it reaches the destination country. At least that’s what I am hoping!
yin_howe
View Profile
Special user
Malaysia
994 Posts

Profile of yin_howe
Quote:
On Jul 21, 2020, Jbond207 wrote:
I finally got a tracking number with a link, but it doesn’t work. I think maybe the tracking number doesn’t work until it reaches the destination country. At least that’s what I am hoping!

What site are you using for tracking?
ekins
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon
513 Posts

Profile of ekins
Quote:
On Jul 20, 2020, Jbond207 wrote:

Same thing is happening to me. I noticed in the comments on Kickstarter that a lot of other people are having the same problem. I received my tracking number of the 14th and checked it again just now and the waybill not found error.

Someone else asked what site the tracking is done through. It's through the shipper, SF Express.
Jbond207
View Profile
New user
Mount Vernon, IN
59 Posts

Profile of Jbond207
Quote:
On Jul 21, 2020, yin_howe wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 21, 2020, Jbond207 wrote:

What site are you using for tracking?

SF Express. There was a link to it in the email I received from TCC.
yin_howe
View Profile
Special user
Malaysia
994 Posts

Profile of yin_howe
I can't vouch for the accuracy or reliability of this, but you can try this tracking site
https://www.17track.net/en/

See if it helps.
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
All the voices in my head helped me make
2204 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
Quote:
On Jul 22, 2020, yin_howe wrote:
I can't vouch for the accuracy or reliability of this, but you can try this tracking site

See if it helps.

I get a lot of Card Decks from the Ukraine and Russia. The information is very accurate.
Licensed Steve Dusheck Manufacturer and distributor visit www.airshipmagic.com
Jbond207
View Profile
New user
Mount Vernon, IN
59 Posts

Profile of Jbond207
Quote:
On Jul 22, 2020, yin_howe wrote:

See if it helps.

It says my order is in transit to US. That’s good! Thanks!
TCC Magic
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

Profile of TCC Magic
Dear friends,

All remaining Leather Chop Cup orders will be sent/re-sent out this week.

This is the first time we have handled international logistics of this volume. Thank you for your patience and waiting. We are very sorry for the hiccup in the production and shipping that made this experience not a pleasant one. We greatly appreciate your understanding so far.

If any of our friends who have already received the tracking number but still unable to access the logistics tracking information by next week, please contact us and we will try oury best to solve it for you.
ATXTimeLord
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of ATXTimeLord
Quote:
On Jul 21, 2020, ekins wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 20, 2020, Jbond207 wrote:

Same thing is happening to me. I noticed in the comments on Kickstarter that a lot of other people are having the same problem. I received my tracking number of the 14th and checked it again just now and the waybill not found error.

Someone else asked what site the tracking is done through. It's through the shipper, SF Express.

I'm a KS backer as well, and you may need to click the link for "Ocean Ship Tracking" .. Once you do that, you are prompted for the tracking number, do the captcha and then it should return info.. (Mine says it is still in transit to the US).

mG
griz326
View Profile
Regular user
Eureka, Montana
129 Posts

Profile of griz326
#412 here. No tracking number, no product yet TCC continues to market product on KickStarter.
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
All the voices in my head helped me make
2204 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
Quote:
On Aug 8, 2020, griz326 wrote:
#412 here. No tracking number, no product yet TCC continues to market product on KickStarter.

I received an email from our electronics manufacturer in China. Mail is out of the country is finally starting to move. Planes bound for the US
have been sitting loaded on the tarmacs in China that are America bound.

TCC always comes through, I have backed every single one of their projects and have never been let down by them. Google their website
and contact them through there, that will get you ahead of all the messages they are probably getting through KickStarter. Just wait until
it does hit the US. I had ordered something for my brother and is took 22 days from Orlando Fla to Va. and it was Priority mail. If this virus has
taught us all something is "Patience".

Kindest Regards,
-MJJ
Licensed Steve Dusheck Manufacturer and distributor visit www.airshipmagic.com
Scott Horn
View Profile
Elite user
Dallas, TX
417 Posts

Profile of Scott Horn
I posted in another related thread.. but I did get mine (2 cups and extra balls) a week of so ago. Everything arrived in good shape, and I am very happy with the quality of the products. Hang in there... I hope everyone's orders arrive soon and are as satisfied as I am.
yin_howe
View Profile
Special user
Malaysia
994 Posts

Profile of yin_howe
Quote:
On Aug 10, 2020, Mad Jake wrote:
Quote:
On Aug 8, 2020, griz326 wrote:

I received an email from our electronics manufacturer in China. Mail is out of the country is finally starting to move. Planes bound for the US
have been sitting loaded on the tarmacs in China that are America bound.

TCC always comes through, I have backed every single one of their projects and have never been let down by them. Google their website
and contact them through there, that will get you ahead of all the messages they are probably getting through KickStarter. Just wait until
it does hit the US. I had ordered something for my brother and is took 22 days from Orlando Fla to Va. and it was Priority mail. If this virus has
taught us all something is "Patience".

Kindest Regards,
-MJJ

Wondering if it's a last mile carrier issue in the US? No problems here in Malaysia (Asia).
David Burke
View Profile
Special user
Prosper, TX
675 Posts

Profile of David Burke
I was backer #503 out of #504 for the TCC Chop Cup. I received my cups (Northern California) yesterday (08/10/2020).

For the luxury bags, I'm backer #10, and got my tracking number a week ago, so hope to have the bags in a month or so.

I love the feel of these cups.

Dave