The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Believe it or not... :: Fortune Teller Project (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
0wen
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of 0wen
I've been working on a table for a spook/side show and finally have a first draft working. Currently a few gimmicks (ele**o ma**et for PK effects, and an addition to illuminate a pendulum that swings above it and/or runes cast on to it). Some modifications needed, but overall satisfied with the first rendition. It's around 24", so large enough to work a bit on in addition to the built in effects. Video incoming, sample photos for now...

Thanks

0wen
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of 0wen
Excuse the poor video quality. Hoping to get somethng better up asap, but a small demo (difficult to see the lighted runes)

dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Yes Owen that video is rubbish! LOL - HOWEVER the pictures of the table seem to do it justice - it looks great. It's not my kinda thing - but it looks great. You could also include a cavity under the table for the likes of Insight by Hugo Shelley. That would be a great addition.

Looking forward to a good HD video. Saying that I've noticed our internet slow down since yesterday - as we are not in lockdown. we live in a small village at the end of the line so it's always been naff.
GReed3649
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of GReed3649
Pictures look great, the video won't play. Pity. I'm a huge fan of fortune teller and séance mentalism myself and I look forward to seeing more of what you're laying down.
pulpscrypt
View Profile
Special user
Within the shadows
588 Posts

Profile of pulpscrypt
This looks great and would like to hear/see more if you ever did more. LOVE the table!
gregg webb
View Profile
Inner circle
1564 Posts

Profile of gregg webb
Don't know if you can use this, but I'm a historian of sorts. It is written that in the old days of spiritualism, that people would sign in, in a big book, when coming in. This, even if optional, could supply some hints to perhaps use during the reading. If you can see using the idea...Happy New Year.
pulpscrypt
View Profile
Special user
Within the shadows
588 Posts

Profile of pulpscrypt
Gregg,

That sounds like a wonderful way to garner some knowledge! Smile