The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tricks & Effects :: MENTAL DICE by Tony Anverdi (246 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page 1~2~3..9..14..19..24..29..30~31~32 [Next]
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1995 Posts

Profile of Titanas
We all stand on the shoulders of giants.
Anverdi's original Mental Dice is the best example of what a man with a vision can achieve even before technology permits.

Over 9 years ago Murphy's Magic Supplies obtained the rights to the original Anverdi's line and after a long time in development, we managed to bring you the best Mental Dice on the market.

I can't think of anything that would make this beautiful product better.

"Anverdi is one of mentalism's often overlooked pioneers. Creating methods that were years ahead of his time. It's fantastic to see Murphy's Magic Supplies reintroduce these wonderful items to the community and give credit to the original creator, Anverdi. It is also thrilling to see them push the effects and technology to the next level with innovation that is as cutting edge today as Anverdi himself was in his time. Mental Dice will offer the astute performer an endless number of high-impact, direct mind reading routines that will astonish and entertain. " -Luke Jermay

More info:
https://murphysmagic.com/anverdi/products/

Best regards,
Titanas
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
4192 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
These look very nice!

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown and Harpacrown Too are available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
Chollet
View Profile
Regular user
Don't be fooled by the fact I only have
191 Posts

Profile of Chollet
Indeed, these look great, and from what I hear they work perfectly. Really accessible price as well. I will be ordering today and report back.
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
My order is in also.
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Excellent release.

This release will put a lot of manufacturers of similar props out of business.

I have ordered.

Great Christmas present.

Smile

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
2178 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
Had it for a few days now - these things are insane ..... INSANE !!!!!!
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2589 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Got an email from MJM about this as well. They give you $30 back in store credit when you spend $300. If you are buying this (which is $295), just add a deck of cards or something and get the store credit. US shipping is included too. Very good deal!!

https://www.mjmmagic.com/store/mental-di......303.html
Magicalos
View Profile
Special user
567 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
In as well!
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2837 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
Looks really good. But all wait to roll the dice on this. Lol. How long will the dice take a charge? How long will they last? Rechargeable batteries like cell phones seem to lose there power over time. Will see!!!
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
I forsee a whole bunch of magicians crawling on their hands and knees in TGIs around the globe...
I've asked to be banned
gtesoro
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of gtesoro
Quote:
On Dec 10, 2019, MR Effecto wrote:
Looks really good. But all wait to roll the dice on this. Lol. How long will the dice take a charge? How long will they last? Rechargeable batteries like cell phones seem to lose there power over time. Will see!!!

We had a lot of fun playing around with this dice here at the Murphys studio. I wish I could answer your battery questions but unfortunately we've never actually got them to run out of juice. I can tell you we used them for 5+ hours doing live performances and instruction video and the lowest we ever saw them get to is 70%. We then threw them on the charger and they were done when we checked up on it 30 mins later. The charging time will also depend on whether you charge from a lower power USB source or directly from an outlet, etc. Definitely try it out for yourselves, but I thought I'd at least share my experiences with them. Hope this helps!
Syllan
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Syllan
Looks very similar to Mental Dice by Marc Antoine
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Quote:
On Dec 10, 2019, Syllan wrote:
Looks very similar to Mental Dice by Marc Antoine

Not read the blurb, eh?
I've asked to be banned
Lonnie_Lyerla
View Profile
Special user
509 Posts

Profile of Lonnie_Lyerla
Quote:
On Dec 10, 2019, gtesoro wrote:
Quote:

We had a lot of fun playing around with this dice here at the Murphys studio. I wish I could answer your battery questions but unfortunately we've never actually got them to run out of juice. I can tell you we used them for 5+ hours doing live performances and instruction video and the lowest we ever saw them get to is 70%. We then threw them on the charger and they were done when we checked up on it 30 mins later. The charging time will also depend on whether you charge from a lower power USB source or directly from an outlet, etc. Definitely try it out for yourselves, but I thought I'd at least share my experiences with them. Hope this helps!

I’ve never really been into dive magic but this is something I really enjoyed watching. I have one question about the charging. Is it plug into the dice charge or wireless? I ask that because I’m wondering if a spectator would notice the pin hole if it’s a insert charging. This looks awesome BTW. And I’d be pretty disappointed if I miss out on this.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
You can answer that question by clicking on the Murphy link!

🤓👍
I've asked to be banned
paw
View Profile
Loyal user
265 Posts

Profile of paw
100% WIRELESS CHARGING
Lonnie_Lyerla
View Profile
Special user
509 Posts

Profile of Lonnie_Lyerla
Or the penguin link that I was sent. Lol I see that it’s wireless thanks IAIN. That sells me. I’m in and placing my order now. Super excited about these.
Martin.Lester
View Profile
Inner circle
1015 Posts

Profile of Martin.Lester
This Looks Very good and at today exchange rate even in the UK

= GBP226.00 as I am going to SAM Convention in January will consider picking up when I am in Vegas

Even with 20% VAT (£45.20) no UK Dealer should be changing more than

£271.20 if they are they are ripping you off !
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1995 Posts

Profile of Titanas
Quote:
On Dec 10, 2019, Lonnie_Lyerla wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 10, 2019, gtesoro wrote:
Quote:

I’ve never really been into dive magic but this is something I really enjoyed watching. I have one question about the charging. Is it plug into the dice charge or wireless? I ask that because I’m wondering if a spectator would notice the pin hole if it’s a insert charging. This looks awesome BTW. And I’d be pretty disappointed if I miss out on this.

It’s wireless charging Smile

Best regards,
Titanas
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
I predict UK dealers will price this at 300 quid Smile
I've asked to be banned