The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tenyo Elite :: Any New Tenyo Elite for 2019? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
tdowell
View Profile
Inner circle
1050 Posts

Profile of tdowell
Any news?
bekralik
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1365 Posts

Profile of bekralik
Is there a reason (contractual) why we can’t know what the effect is, at least?
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3630 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
Not only is it a mystery what the actual item will be, but apparently it is a big mystery when it will be available as well! They don't communicate the best.
Jason Palter
View Profile
V.I.P.
335 Posts

Profile of Jason Palter
Hello all:

I wanted to chime in here on behalf of my partners Peter Loughran, and Steve Brooks (sorry, I'm not on the Café as much as I used to be).

We've got some awesome tricks that we are working on for the Tenyo Elite line, and we know you will just love them! Our latest trick was approved by Tenyo in Japan, but we've had a manufacturing delay because we needed to improve part of it for production. It sucks because we want to get this released and moving, but as you know from our previous products, we take this very seriously and don't want to release anything that is inferior. Thank you all for your continued patience, and we hope to have this ready soon!

Best regards,

Jason
miltos
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of miltos
It would be great to reproduce Angelo Carbone and Lubor Fielder tricks.
todsky
View Profile
Inner circle
www.magicstore.ca
2354 Posts

Profile of todsky
Quote:
On Apr 22, 2019, miltos wrote:
It would be great to reproduce Angelo Carbone and Lubor Fielder tricks.

Yes! Invisible Zone! Yes!
Todsky's Magic Shop: over 15,000 tricks, books, DVD s and Card decks. www.magicstore.ca
The Mysterious One
View Profile
Veteran user
384 Posts

Profile of The Mysterious One
That would be amazing. Love to see that too