The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: APPearing Soon... :: Testers Needed For App Relaunch (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Shikina
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
260 Posts

Profile of Shikina
A little over two years ago I released an app called Prophesy Voice together with my friend Patrick Redford, which made it possible to perform his marketed effect Prophecy Voice. The app was useful and bargain priced, but ultimately quite unstable and thus I never gave it a big marketing push. You can re-live that brief moment in time here: https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......forum=15

Flash forward and I've been hard at work re-tooling the app with a superior code base; better visuals and most-importantly, more deceptive features! This time however I want to do it right and so I'm inviting 10 testers to receive a free beta version of the app for testing and feedback purposes so that we can clean up as many bugs as possible and release the most stable and magical app possible. Each tester will need an iPhone (sorry Android friends) and must feel comfortable providing me your phone number and email address. I'm happy to answer any questions publicly (or privately) but would ask that you contact me via PM me if you're interesting in becoming a tester.

Thanks!
Patrick Redford
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1751 Posts

Profile of Patrick Redford
This should be fun!
darkspik3
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of darkspik3
I'm in if you like Smile... I was beta tester for IUYM, Voila, PEP...
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
4192 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
I’m in I was lead development tester for Sony Computer Entertainment Europe in a previous life.

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown and Harpacrown Too are available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
dervish
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of dervish
I'm super keen. I feel Im qualified for the following reasons

1- I am a professional software tester
2- I've downloaded and used literally every iphone mentalism app that exists (roughly 60 or so!)
3- I have spent roughly 4 hours performing your original prophecy voice (my favourite presentation is 200 prerecorded multiple outs, using different fingers, shoulders and colours)
4- I am personally super excited for this new version and am keen to support you to make it happen!

Please contact me with next steps! I can't wait!

Geoff
dedikc
View Profile
Veteran user
France (Lyon)
340 Posts

Profile of dedikc
Hello.
I’m in.

I like the prophesy voice.
Thanks
SharkTrager442
View Profile
Regular user
113 Posts

Profile of SharkTrager442
I'd definitely like to be considered. My credentials are not as impressive as the previous posters but I've been using and performing a great number of app based magic and have some experience of testing as well as a good ability to articulate feedback.

Thanks and let me know!
Chris Meece
View Profile
Special user
Somerset Kentucky
861 Posts

Profile of Chris Meece
If you still need help I worked as a Q/A tester and software test engineer for several years.
All small town magicians know what 793.8 signifies.