The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: SansMinds Magic :: Does anyone know if sansminds is still in business? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
My emails are bouncing back as un deliverable , there phone is not accepting messages and they do not reply to facebook. they did however accept my payment in full for vapr watch,
Ravenspur
View Profile
Regular user
Granby, MA
167 Posts

Profile of Ravenspur
Try Facebook?

The messenger pops up.

https://www.facebook.com/SansMinds/
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
They don’t respond to Facebook tried several times.

I never got a reply to my voice message, text message or email message or Facebook messenger. I did receive an email today showing tracking information, I still would like to be able to communicate with someone. Especially if my product malfunctions.
shineet
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of shineet
Same experience for me. I bought a VAPR watch and it was not working. It is been 4 weeks since I received the non functional watch. No response from anyone at SandsMinds
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
It’s been months and I have no resolution , what I do have is a nonworking watch.
Futureal
View Profile
Inner circle
1697 Posts

Profile of Futureal
Awful customer service. Take the money and run.
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
Sans customer service. I find is pretty much nonexistent. I would advise, if you want to buy one of their products. Buy it for a minute Reliable dealer where you can have some recourse. Sans if they do reply it�s weeks or even months. And their answer is always no . This is from my personal dealings with them on several occasions. I would be more than happy to provide details for anyone interested simply PM me.
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
Because of the situation I will never buy another product from them again not even from a legitimate retailer with great customer service.
Futureal
View Profile
Inner circle
1697 Posts

Profile of Futureal
Avoid like the plague.
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2497 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
If anyone from SansMinds reads this forum, you really need to get someone to fix your website certificates...This issues has existed for months, perhaps longer.
Many people will avoid your website and you will lose potential sales because of this issue. Thought I would post this here, though expect no response from them, as others have mentioned.Issue happens no matter what browser.

For example, From Firefox:

Someone could be trying to impersonate the site and you should not continue. Websites prove their identity via certificates. Firefox does not trust www.sansminds.com because its certificate issuer is unknown, the certificate is self-signed, or the server is not sending the correct intermediate certificates. Error code: SEC_ERROR_UNKNOWN_ISSUER
AnthonyHolt
View Profile
New user
Belgium
7 Posts

Profile of AnthonyHolt
I bought 2 vapr watches. None of them worked, I've send them back and now 5 months past by and nothing...
They don't even care to answer...

I will never buy anything again and won't advice anyone to do so...
scott2e4c
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of scott2e4c
They seem to be fine at releasing new products though.. the new self-lighting lighter looks quite good. I do agree they have very poor customer service if any.