The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Mentally Speaking :: ESCALATORS by Peter Turner (12 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
Tom Wong
View Profile
Loyal user
England
291 Posts

Profile of Tom Wong
Hi guys, if you purchased this from Mentalistry I will send out an email when anything additional gets added, now or in the future. I will also keep everyone over on FB updated as well as you guys on the Café Smile

Tom
Mentalistry | Providing quality products to Mentalists across the globe
www.mentalistry.com
tmoca
View Profile
Inner circle
1113 Posts

Profile of tmoca
Quote:
On Oct 11, 2018, Tom Wong wrote:
Hi guys, if you purchased this from Mentalistry I will send out an email when anything additional gets added, now or in the future. I will also keep everyone over on FB updated as well as you guys on the Café Smile

Tom

Thank you for this Tom. I am one that purchased from you and look forward to the email. I loathe the fact when creators, sellers, dealers do not update customers directly, but expect them to search out the info on social media. Thank you for taking the initiative sir.
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1646 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Is this the same OOTW seen in this video set ?

https://youtu.be/XwMVftY_YKI
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4275 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Quote:
On Oct 21, 2018, SleepyMagic wrote:
Is this the same OOTW seen in this video set ?

https://youtu.be/XwMVftY_YKI

Sort of. It took a component of the OOTW from the set and used it but it's not using the deck required to do the full routine.
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3268 Posts

Profile of 252life
Punxed still isn't on my link.
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4275 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Quote:
On Oct 23, 2018, 252life wrote:
Punxed still isn't on my link.

In your dropbox, you should have 3 PDFs. Do you only see 2?
tmoca
View Profile
Inner circle
1113 Posts

Profile of tmoca
Losing faith that we will actually see the pre-order bonus....This has been out over a month....kind of disappointing.
Tom Wong
View Profile
Loyal user
England
291 Posts

Profile of Tom Wong
Quote:
On Oct 24, 2018, tmoca wrote:
Losing faith that we will actually see the pre-order bonus....This has been out over a month....kind of disappointing.

The link my customers were provided with has the Pre-Order bonuses listed at the bottom of the contents PDF. I am not sure where you ordered from? If it was me, they are definitely there.
www.mentalistry.com
tmoca
View Profile
Inner circle
1113 Posts

Profile of tmoca
I did indeed order from you....so perhaps I am not clear on what the bonus is/was. Originally I thought it was mentioned that the bonus would be a bonus routine in the form of a PDF. If that is the case, there is no link to a PDF, there are a few bonus videos however, but again I thought we were told it would be a routine in the form of a PDF.

If I am mistaken, I apologize and stand correct.

Feel free to PM me to discuss Tom.

Thanks
Tom Wong
View Profile
Loyal user
England
291 Posts

Profile of Tom Wong
Quote:
I did indeed order from you....so perhaps I am not clear on what the bonus is/was. Originally I thought it was mentioned that the bonus would be a bonus routine in the form of a PDF. If that is the case, there is no link to a PDF, there are a few bonus videos however, but again I thought we were told it would be a routine in the form of a PDF.

Thanks

Yeah, the videos under the section, Bonus are the Bonuses one got for Pre-Ordering.

Pete has expressed that in the future he MIGHT add some extra stuff, it's not certain, but it's a possibility!

Hope that helps Smile

Tom
www.mentalistry.com
tmoca
View Profile
Inner circle
1113 Posts

Profile of tmoca
Got it. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Not sure where I thought I had read/heard that, but I could have swore I did...oh well all is good.

Thank you.
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4275 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Quote:
On Oct 25, 2018, Tom Wong wrote:
Quote:

Thanks

Yeah, the videos under the section, Bonus are the Bonuses one got for Pre-Ordering.

Pete has expressed that in the future he MIGHT add some extra stuff, it's not certain, but it's a possibility!

Hope that helps Smile

Tom

That's not the pre-order bonus. I know this because I inquired about the pre-order bonus and Pete replied to that inquiry (public post on his FB page is where I made that inquiry) stating that he has completed the PDF portion for the bonus routine but the video portion was not ready yet.

Tom, from the copy on your own site:

"For a limited time, all PRE-ORDERS will receive a bonus routine from Peter Turner (PDF & Video)"

Come on now my guy.
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3786 Posts

Profile of takeachance
I'd like to get this but the 4 pages so far seem confusing. Are all the bugs ironed out? has everyone received the full content advertised? Anyone care to add a short review of the content or their favourite routine so far? Thanks in advance
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3786 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Thanks for the PM, appreciated, looks good and ready.
tmoca
View Profile
Inner circle
1113 Posts

Profile of tmoca
Quote:
On Oct 25, 2018, kissdadookie wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks

Hope that helps Smile

Tom

That's not the pre-order bonus. I know this because I inquired about the pre-order bonus and Pete replied to that inquiry (public post on his FB page is where I made that inquiry) stating that he has completed the PDF portion for the bonus routine but the video portion was not ready yet.

"For a limited time, all PRE-ORDERS will receive a bonus routine from Peter Turner (PDF & Video)"

Come on now my guy.

Thanks for the info.

This is the problem with items that are not complete at the time of release. Though I must say, that for me, Pete gets a bit of a pass, because of the content/value of past releases, but it's still a bit frustrating.

My biggest beef is with updates, info and sales being managed through a social media platform, especially one that is notorious for security/privacy issues. It makes it feel like as the customer, we have to seek out the info for the updates or additional content, rather than the updates being provided to us as paying customers. Maybe I am old school, but to me that is all a part of customer service and the unspoken agreement between the customer and seller.

As I mentioned, I did purchase from Tom and I hope that he will follow through with the bonus material and send it out when it is ready, because there still seems to be some confusion. Hopefully it will be soon.

With all of that said...the content of this release is really good and I hope that the bonus for the pre-order folks is just as good.
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4275 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Quote:
On Oct 28, 2018, tmoca wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks

Hope that helps Smile

Tom

Come on now my guy.

Thanks for the info.

This is the problem with items that are not complete at the time of release. Though I must say, that for me, Pete gets a bit of a pass, because of the content/value of past releases, but it's still a bit frustrating.

My biggest beef is with updates, info and sales being managed through a social media platform, especially one that is notorious for security/privacy issues. It makes it feel like as the customer, we have to seek out the info for the updates or additional content, rather than the updates being provided to us as paying customers. Maybe I am old school, but to me that is all a part of customer service and the unspoken agreement between the customer and seller.

As I mentioned, I did purchase from Tom and I hope that he will follow through with the bonus material and send it out when it is ready, because there still seems to be some confusion. Hopefully it will be soon.

With all of that said...the content of this release is really good and I hope that the bonus for the pre-order folks is just as good.

Personally, waiting on the bonus routine at this point is getting a little annoying. Love the product as is but I was promised a bonus routine! LoL.
Tom Wong
View Profile
Loyal user
England
291 Posts

Profile of Tom Wong
Quote:
On Oct 31, 2018, kissdadookie wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks

Hope that helps Smile

Tom

Come on now my guy.

Thanks for the info.

Personally, waiting on the bonus routine at this point is getting a little annoying. Love the product as is but I was promised a bonus routine! LoL.

The bonus routines are already in there like I said before. The set is complete.
www.mentalistry.com
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4275 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Quote:
On Oct 31, 2018, Tom Wong wrote:
Quote:
On Oct 31, 2018, kissdadookie wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks

Hope that helps Smile

Tom

Come on now my guy.

Thanks for the info.

The bonus routines are already in there like I said before. The set is complete.

WHERE? I OWN THIS. TEN ROUTINES. THE BONUS AT THE END OF THE FIRST PDF ARE NOT ROUTINES BUT INTERVIEWS AND PETE'S PHILOSOPHICAL WORDS OF WISDOM. I BOUGHT THIS FROM PETER DIRECTLY.

Here's the full list of the PDF:

1. Intro Video (not a routine)
2. Trilogy
3. Duped
4. Out of My Mind
5. Knowledge
6. A Blind Coincidence
7. Shopped
8. The Mystery of the Message
9.Magazine Test
10. Q&A
11. Punxed
12. Bonus content consisting of: Who owns you? (philosophical words of wisdom video) Interview with Kenny (CLEARLY A INTERVIEW AND NOT A ROUTINE) How far would you go to win a twenty? (this is more thoughts on the Q&A taught) David's Advice (David Berglas' testimonial)

That's TEN ROUTINE as per stated in the ad-copy that comes STANDARD. WHERE DID YOU MAGICALLY PULL THE BONUS ROUTINE OUT OF?!?

Sorry to be using caps and seemingly aggressive in tone (none of it btw directed at Peter at all here) but at this point it would be evident to me that you yourself didn't even go back to look through the contents on this release to make sure that you are giving your customers the correct information and THAT I take with INSULT not for myself per se but for your customers whom had purchased from you. For PREORDERS what we have received is currently INCOMPLETE as we ARE missing the bonus routine. Clearly. Unless you're challenging my ability to count to 10 and understand that 10 + 1 bonus routine ='s 11 total routines in total but clearly the count of what pre-order customers received still stands at the standard 10 routines.

Let me also keep it 100 here, I checked your site for this product's page and clearly you have read what I posted and edited the ad-copy for the product since it no longer has mention of the pre-order bonus. However, this portion of the copy is still up:

"The project contains 10 routines with in-depth explanations and added subtleties in video format."

So CLEARLY the project contains TEN ROUTINES STANDARD. 10 + 1 (the pre-order bonus) would equal ELEVEN TOTAL ROUTINES. There's STILL JUST TEN.
tmoca
View Profile
Inner circle
1113 Posts

Profile of tmoca
I tend agree with kissdadookie here.

I definitely recall the mention of a bonus effect PDF/video for pre-orders. If the so called bonus are just the few videos listed at the end, then where is the PDF? Where is the bonus routine?

So let me ask this...is there anyone here that did NOT pre-order? If so are you seeing the "Bonus" section at the bottom?
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Smile Smile Smile