The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Trick coin trickery :: How hard does Scotch and Soda "hit"? (14 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
spudster85
View Profile
Regular user
Northern Kentucky
128 Posts

Profile of spudster85
S&S always gets a large reaction. Anytime magic happens in the spectator's hands adds an entire new dimension to the trick. I use a Johnson, and it does require quite a hefty use of the bang ring. However, when assembled, no one would be able to discover anything.
kShepher
View Profile
Elite user
Washington, DC
470 Posts

Profile of kShepher
I just bought this in NYC, from a great brick and mortar....Don't Blink.

I did a variation of this trick last night and blew them away.

Coin under Cellphone. Coin through hand.
This was worth every penny I spent on it. I bought the Kreuppers version.
inigmntoya
View Profile
Inner circle
DC area native, now in Atlanta
2356 Posts

Profile of inigmntoya
I forget the maker but there's a magnetic version out there that is machined to prevent spinning.
tonsofquestions
View Profile
Inner circle
1813 Posts

Profile of tonsofquestions
Quote:
On Mar 18, 2024, inigmntoya wrote:
I forget the maker but there's a magnetic version out there that is machined to prevent spinning.

Are you thinking of the "double locking S&S from Oliver Magic?

I bought one. It didn't work as advertised. I sent it back.
They assured me no one had complained before, but looking at the design I don't understand how it was supposed to work.
spudster85
View Profile
Regular user
Northern Kentucky
128 Posts

Profile of spudster85
Quote:
On Mar 19, 2024, tonsofquestions wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 18, 2024, inigmntoya wrote:

Are you thinking of the "double locking S&S from Oliver Magic?

I bought one. It didn't work as advertised. I sent it back.
They assured me no one had complained before, but looking at the design I don't understand how it was supposed to work.

I bought one of those too. It didn't work as advertised. I was hoping it did, as that would be an awesome upgrade! Sent it back. So, I guess at least two people complained.

I believe there was a rough patch of some material installed in the [ that was supposed to grip and prevent the other piece from spinning.

The coins also didn't look horrible for replicas. But, they were super lightweight.