The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: MINDvention :: Timon Krause added to line-up (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Philly
609 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
Hi all,
About time I let you know about another wonderful presenter at this years convention. There are so many upcoming young mentalist doing extraordinary work, and I am thrilled to announce that Timon Krause from Europe will be joining us this year.

Timon Krause is one of the Netherlands leading mentalists. With a background in Philosophy and Theater he has been lecturing on the philosophy of mentalism and performance theory all around the world. Timon will present at MINDvention right in the middle of his six-month theater tour of his show MINDGAMES, which features live musicians.

In his MINDvention lecture, Timon will analyse, teach and share material from his current repertoire. The routines featured will run the gamut from close up to stage routines, and will highlight some of the most crucial points of Timon Krause's thoughts on mentalism.
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10800 Posts

Profile of saysold1
JUST SIGNED UP!

Looks like an incredible lineup this year, best in many years!

Congrats to Danny and cannot wait to join you guys & gals again Smile
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3498 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
Definitely excited to see Timon's lecture. Just signed up.
My Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

Direct from me (PW: cassidy)

On Penguin Magic
simon hughes
View Profile
Veteran user
London
362 Posts

Profile of simon hughes
Big fan of Timon.