The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Trick coin trickery :: Triple Coins. (41 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
There stuff in Mark's book on the 3 T's For that ! Smile And I will have a ton of stuff In my 2 TH. Hard bound for 3 fly and coins Across! Smile
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
Magikgym
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of Magikgym
MB217 and simplymagicweb...you both have jj coin coalition and seem to really like it. Do you have triple tuc as well and if so, how would you rate it compared to coin coalition? Triple tuc does look very impressive based on the trailer of course.
BanzaiMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1339 Posts

Profile of BanzaiMagic
Quote:
On Jun 25, 2018, David Neighbors wrote:
There stuff in Mark's book on the 3 T's For that ! Smile And I will have a ton of stuff In my 2 TH. Hard bound for 3 fly and coins Across! Smile

When is it coming out, David?
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

The 3 T. book is Out ! And my part of the 2 th. is dome!!! Smile We hope to have it out in time for Xmas ! Cross your Fingers! Smile
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
The 3T (Triple Threat) book is really valuable for anyone who has or gets the Todd Lassen 3T. Just got got another one delivered today. I have the originals in uncirc but wanted a well worn one too. WOW there is no craftsman matching Todd today folks. Can't see a gaff with three nested coins or two - front or back. Third coin is not thin but solid and milled edges. All locks mag. Can ditch to mag. Fantastic craftsmanship. Slippery smooth and silent. David is wildly creative and really adds thinking to the T3. Mark describes the moves really well. Get it!
"I'm a professional magician and once in a while I even work." Jonathan Todd Excelsior (StarManager)
BanzaiMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1339 Posts

Profile of BanzaiMagic
Quote:
On Jun 26, 2018, David Neighbors wrote:
The 3 T. book is Out ! And my part of the 2 th. is dome!!! Smile We hope to have it out in time for Xmas ! Cross your Fingers! Smile

Can't wait.

StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Love a well used book! Mine looks the same. David is awesome and Tams writes it all so well. Come on David - give us more!
"I'm a professional magician and once in a while I even work." Jonathan Todd Excelsior (StarManager)
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1432 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
Quote:
On Jun 25, 2018, Magikgym wrote:
MB217 and simplymagicweb...you both have jj coin coalition and seem to really like it. Do you have triple tuc as well and if so, how would you rate it compared to coin coalition? Triple tuc does look very impressive based on the trailer of course.

Sorry buddy I don’t possess the Triple TUC so can’t comment. I bought JJ’s to perform a quick production, transposition and vanish sequence suitable as an intro to a table really - so not for multiple different routines as I use other methods for these so I guess it’s what you are going to use it for that counts, and also the performing environment too - for example, I wouldn’t perform JJ’s surrounded (like most 3 Fly routines as well)
Magically,

Website - www.simplymagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of BDZ, Holidayz, The Grayle, DUO, Secret Servante, Genetics, Vision, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Hay Star I am waiting Just Like you Are! Smile There Should be a TON of coin across, And A FIVE way wild coin In there! Smile
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
Magikgym
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of Magikgym
I ordered both the triple tuc and jj coin coalition. Waiting on them to arrive. Although they both seem excellent, I agree that the triple tuc is more versatile. I have 2 secret servante so thinking can bring one coin in and out and then bring the other in and out after routine.
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Quote:
On Jul 1, 2018, David Neighbors wrote:
Hay Star I am waiting Just Like you Are! Smile There Should be a TON of coin across, And A FIVE way wild coin In there! Smile

David is there a site or preorder link for this?

Thanks!

JT
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Hi JT,

Here is Mark's Contact info. He should be able to put you on the list! Smile

https://conjurationpublications.wordpress.com/contact
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1432 Posts

Quote:
On Jul 2, 2018, Magikgym wrote:
I ordered both the triple tuc and jj coin coalition. Waiting on them to arrive. Although they both seem excellent, I agree that the triple tuc is more versatile. I have 2 secret servante so thinking can bring one coin in and out and then bring the other in and out after routine.

Regarding Secret Servante, that's exactly what I do too! You can then hand out a regular dollar coin for examination before continuing - nice.
Magically,

Creator of BDZ, Holidayz, The Grayle, DUO, Secret Servante, Genetics, Vision, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Quote:
On Jul 2, 2018, David Neighbors wrote:
Hi JT,

Thank you David!!

JT
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Quote:
On Jul 2, 2018, simplymagicweb wrote:
Quote:

Regarding Secret Servante, that's exactly what I do too! You can then hand out a regular dollar coin for examination before continuing - nice.

Great Minds! I use two of these Secret Servantes and have three on my close up case that adhere to the metal. Absolutely brilliant and easy to position, and work. Love these and they are highly recommended. Just checked and Murphy's has 8 in stock for those of you who do not have them yet.
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1432 Posts

Quote:
On Jul 2, 2018, StarManager wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 2, 2018, simplymagicweb wrote:
Quote:

Great Minds! I use two of these Secret Servantes and have three on my close up case that adhere to the metal. Absolutely brilliant and easy to position, and work. Love these and they are highly recommended. Just checked and Murphy's has 8 in stock for those of you who do not have them yet.

They have just ordered another 50 from me, so should be shipped out in about a week as I'm waiting for materials. A great addition to anyone, in particular, who wears a jacket whilst performing and wants to be able to switch in and switch out gimmicks etc. Thanks for your support guys!
Magically,

Magikgym
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of Magikgym
I don't wear a formal or sports jacket but secret servante works excellent with a opened zippered hoodie for me with p***ets of course. It falls at just the right height. It even worked well with a windbreaker type jacket.
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Quote:
Quote:
On Jul 2, 2018, David Neighbors wrote:
Hi JT,

Thank you David!!
Your Welcome JT. Smile
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Quote:
I don't wear a formal or sports jacket but secret servante works excellent with a opened zippered hoodie for me with p***ets of course. It falls at just the right height. It even worked well with a windbreaker type jacket.

I live in Hawaii and often just have an aloha shirt on. Works on a belt under the shirt. LOVE THIS and the materials are superb. 10/10 stars!

JT
Dollarbill
View Profile
Inner circle
Colorado
1005 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
Quote:
Quote:

I live in Hawaii and often just have an aloha shirt on. Works on a belt under the shirt. LOVE THIS and the materials are superb. 10/10 stars!

JT

Good info! I wanted to get one after MB talked it up a bit! But I don't wear a jacket. I do wear longer shirts and a belt tho!