The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: SansMinds Magic :: Armando Lucero New DVD Set (29 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Christopher James Rose
View Profile
SansMinds Magic forum Staff
34 Posts

Profile of Christopher James Rose
Hey guys,

Refunds in our system aren't instantaneous. I wish they were but they are not. We are working on it, but we honor all refund requests that we are able and do what we can to make everyone happy.
Christopher James Rose
View Profile
34 Posts

Thanks, everyone for participating in the Q&A session on Instagram and Facebook. We had a great time, and the questions were really excellent. Much more in depth than either Armando or I expected to go, but we were happy to go there. If you missed it, don't worry because we will be editing and posting the video on YouTube, to which I will provide a link as soon as it's up.

But truly, it was a pleasure to chat about such great questions with Armando.
Christopher James Rose
View Profile
34 Posts

Hey Everyone,

All of the Season Passes have been delivered to customer accounts, and so far the feedback has been amazing.

Meanwhile, we took everyone's suggestions and completely changed the product page to show exactly what all of your purchasing options are and when they will be available. Just check out www.sansminds.com/armando to see everything that this project has to offer so you can compare and contrast to find the right version for you.

Meanwhile, we have uploaded the live Q&A that happened between me and Armando, and you can view that right here:

As well, on our product page Herman made a great video detailing his thoughts on Volume 1 of Paper Cuts for those of you that wanted more information.

Overall this has been a very exciting project, and I can't wait to hear the feedback form everyone who has wanted to be involved.

Thank you Smile
mh1001
View Profile
Special user
602 Posts

Profile of mh1001
Thanks for uploading the Q&A video.

I've checked the description page yesterday. As I said, I want the DVD set, all of Armando's work. When I checked, I discovered the shipping cost, $200. Now, I'm sad. I don't know if I would ever order it. $600 is way more I can afford.

I hope there is a bundle with all 4 DVDs (just DVDs, nothing else). Honestly, I don't need a big box or playing cards, which probably explain the lion's share of the high shipping cost. What a dilemma.
Maxyedid
View Profile
Special user
Panama
852 Posts

Profile of Maxyedid
Thank you for posting this interview, it's very good!

Quote:
On Mar 16, 2018, Christopher James Rose wrote:
Hey Everyone,

All of the Season Passes have been delivered to customer accounts, and so far the feedback has been amazing.

Meanwhile, we took everyone's suggestions and completely changed the product page to show exactly what all of your purchasing options are and when they will be available. Just check out www.sansminds.com/armando to see everything that this project has to offer so you can compare and contrast to find the right version for you.

Meanwhile, we have uploaded the live Q&A that happened between me and Armando, and you can view that right here:

As well, on our product page Herman made a great video detailing his thoughts on Volume 1 of Paper Cuts for those of you that wanted more information.

Overall this has been a very exciting project, and I can't wait to hear the feedback form everyone who has wanted to be involved.

Thank you Smile
NEW BOOK! "Semi-Automatic Miracles" - INSTANT Best-Seller at Lybrary.com
https://www.lybrary.com/semiautomatic-card-miracles-p-925333.html
chaos handlings, out of hands effects, and more
mh1001
View Profile
Special user
602 Posts

Profile of mh1001
Christopher, just out of curiosity, how many box set and ultimate collector box edition do you guys have in stock ?

I don't think I will purchase even the $400 box set (due to the high shipping cost) but who knows...
Christopher James Rose
View Profile
34 Posts

Quote:
On Mar 20, 2018, mh1001 wrote:
Christopher, just out of curiosity, how many box set and ultimate collector box edition do you guys have in stock ?

I don't think I will purchase even the $400 box set (due to the high shipping cost) but who knows...

Hey there,

The box set is a normal SansMinds product. But the Ultimate Collector's edition is limited to 100 copies.
latentimage
View Profile
Elite user
No More Room In Hell..
438 Posts

Profile of latentimage
I decided to go with the downloads at the last minute. Slipped in right under the wire of the cutoff time. For anyone who is interested, I wrote a review of my impressions of the first segment of the release here in the Good, Bad and Garbage thread:

http://themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic......orum=159
"Come to the edge," he said, They Said "We Are Afraid," "Come to the edge," he said, They Came, He Pushed Them...And They Flew. -Apollinaire

"If there be a skeptical star, I was born under it. Yet I have lived all my days in complete astonishment." -W. MacNeile Dixon
clars
View Profile
Regular user
Folsom Ca
116 Posts

Profile of clars
Is that true...$200 for shipping for the 4 dvd set. Can someone verify this..I am going to pre-order. I do not want to get hit with a $200 charge after I hit "click"...Anyone clear this up.
antonio123
View Profile
Regular user
Croatia
138 Posts

Profile of antonio123
Does anybody happen to have the second download available by now? As far as I know, it should have been available by 1st of May.
Christopher James Rose
View Profile
34 Posts

If you pre ordered with a season pass, then Volume 2 was added to your account yesterday. And volume 2 is currently available in all forms on the website.
antonio123
View Profile
Regular user
Croatia
138 Posts

Profile of antonio123
I ordered the second download separately two days ago but it´s not in my download list.
robvh
View Profile
Elite user
Calgary, AB
440 Posts

Profile of robvh
I would happily pick up a simple set of all four DVDs. Unfortunately, the only way to get the 4 DVDs appears to be via the "special editions" whose costs are greatly inflated by add-ons that don't have any value to me (a bulky box and decks of cards).

I love Armando and have been a huge fan ever since I first met him many nearly 20 years ago at Caesar's Magical Empire. I even got to spend time with him that evening at a local hangout to which he graciously invited me. He's a great guy and a brilliant thinker. I was excited to learn that he was producing a DVD set but am disappointed by the direction SansMinds took with these bundles.

Tamariz' recent 4-disc set is more along the lines of what I was hoping for.
Christopher James Rose
View Profile
34 Posts

Quote:
On May 11, 2018, robvh wrote:
I would happily pick up a simple set of all four DVDs. Unfortunately, the only way to get the 4 DVDs appears to be via the "special editions" whose costs are greatly inflated by add-ons that don't have any value to me (a bulky box and decks of cards).

I love Armando and have been a huge fan ever since I first met him many nearly 20 years ago at Caesar's Magical Empire. I even got to spend time with him that evening at a local hangout to which he graciously invited me. He's a great guy and a brilliant thinker. I was excited to learn that he was producing a DVD set but am disappointed by the direction SansMinds took with these bundles.

Tamariz' recent 4-disc set is more along the lines of what I was hoping for.

Hi there,

It sounds like the Box set and Ultimate edition are not for you.

However, you are absolutely able to pick up the full 3 DVD project in both a digital and physical edition.

Volume 4, which is a bonus volume, was specifically reserved as a thank you for people that want to go a little deeper and spend more time with Armando. And even have a chance to put the items on display in a more ornate fashion than a simple DVD case.
ash2arani
View Profile
Special user
923 Posts

Profile of ash2arani
Will the digital versions of the DVDs be added to the account or will they be accessible after receiving the box set?
clars
View Profile
Regular user
Folsom Ca
116 Posts

Profile of clars
When will the complete set, of the boxed set. All physical 4 dvds. Be ready to ship. The boxed set, as of today, is not even on the product drop down. I do not understand why, it has been so hard, to really understand what you are getting. Also when will it ship.
ash2arani
View Profile
Special user
923 Posts

Profile of ash2arani
I believe it was added again with a new ship date: July 1st.

But the page does explain clearly what is included in the box set. I think the main confusion was only with the season pass but this is no longer a valid option. Apparently, all 3 volumes are now accessible in digital format and one can order the three DVDs as well. It is only the box set and the ultimate collector's edition that are on pre-order.
antonio123
View Profile
Regular user
Croatia
138 Posts

Profile of antonio123
Does anyone already have access to the third download?
In my account is still nothing to see and I get no answer from sansmind.
Christopher James Rose
View Profile
34 Posts

Quote:
On Jun 5, 2018, antonio123 wrote:
Does anyone already have access to the third download?
In my account is still nothing to see and I get no answer from sansmind.

Hi there! Shoot me a PM and we can see if there's some sort of issue. Our customer service team is working hard, but we can't get to everyone as quickly as we would like. So let me know if I can help out.
Reggie
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of Reggie
Does anyone know how to get in touch with SansMinds? I ordered the box set and have not heard a word from them. I have emailed them multiple times but have no received a reply. The release dat has passed by a month and still nothing. I paid over 400 dollars for this set and Sandsminds seems to not care one bit about it's customers . Some one please help