The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: 'Nothing But The Truth' by Craig Petty :: Episode #9 : Gentleman Jack (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3783 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks

---
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Bamboozled
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of Bamboozled
Thanks for the review Craig!
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4196 Posts

Profile of warren
Actually this review is a little misleading, what I mean by that is that it only looks like a regular wallet from the outside but when you open the wallet there is no compartment for either cash or credit cards which means it's something you may carry with you at a booking but you couldn't actually use it as an actual wallet for every day use. and perform impromptu.

I've noticed a trend with this just lately when it comes to switching wallets ie they are more like very big ID wallets at best which is such a pity.
wulfiesmith
View Profile
Inner circle
Beverley, UK
1339 Posts

Profile of wulfiesmith
Great to see Craig reviews back !!!
glennn
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of glennn
Thanks for this review. This is now on my "buy" list Smile
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On Jan 2, 2018, warren wrote:
Actually this review is a little misleading, what I mean by that is that it only looks like a regular wallet from the outside but when you open the wallet there is no compartment for either cash or credit cards which means it's something you may carry with you at a booking but you couldn't actually use it as an actual wallet for every day use. and perform impromptu.

I've noticed a trend with this just lately when it comes to switching wallets ie they are more like very big ID wallets at best which is such a pity.

So I take it you are saying, you want all wallets to be one inch thick, so you can use it as your everyday wallet. In the 21 Century, it all all about thin wallets for men. I guess you can't please everyone.

I do carry a wallet that is one inch thick for my everyday wallet. Have to carry ID cards for everything. It hurts my hip when sitting down. It looks terrible after 10 years. Why would you want to pull out such a wallet in a magic demonstration?
Futureal
View Profile
Inner circle
1697 Posts

Profile of Futureal
Last episode almost two years ago. Why does this sub forum still exist?