The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: SansMinds Magic :: Sharp Shooter by Jonathan Wooten (19 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
JonathanW
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of JonathanW
I found another review again in German. lol. I google translated it.

Link to the original page-http://www.pro-illusionist.de/sharpshooter-von-jonathan-wooten-review/

"SHARPSHOOTER OF JONATHAN WOOTEN - REVIEW
We all know that the strongest effects are those that happen in the hands of the viewer. When we learned of an effect where the viewer was supposed to use a rubber band to make a card deck in the right place, we became curious and looked at Sharpshooter for you.

SHARPSHOOTER, THE EFFECT

Sharpshooter
Source: Murphy's Magic

The viewer draws a card and signs it. The now signed card will be mixed back into the deck. Then you place the deck on a table, or the floor and stretch a rubber band around this deck. The viewer now takes over this rubber band and if he lets go, this lashes into the deck and lifts it off in the right place.

EXERCISE TIME AND DECLARATION

The explanation on the English DVD is well done, so that you can understand this well with little knowledge of English well. Anyone who has experience with maps will have virtually no practice time. I also think that a beginner in card magic should have a very short practice time that does not use difficult moves. I assume that the materials needed to make the gimmick are available to every colleague in bulk.

SUMMARY OF MAIN POINTS

Extremely strong effect
guaranteed incredible reactions
Gimmick easy to make yourself
easy to show off
practically no reset time
for Street Magic, and Close Up
MARIOS CONCLUSION

Sharpshooter
Source: Murphy's Magic

Personally, I personally do not work or only rarely with gimmicks in card magic. This gimmick was made quickly, is good to trade and workable. It was hardly necessary practice time, but I wanted to go on "safe" that it works every time. Said, done and then taken to the road to perform. I then played this effect on each group as a closer and was thrilled with the reactions and the feedback. Thus, this effect has managed to become an integral part of my street and bar program. "
DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
2178 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney

Title: Sharpshooter
Creator: Jonathan Wooten
Publisher: SansMInds
MSRP: $ 20
Skill Level: all
Video Run time: 15 minutes

Take the role of a Sharpshooter and reveal cards with pinpoint precision every single time! ​

A hands-on card routine where the SPECTATOR cuts the deck right to their signed card, with nothing more than a rubber band! The gimmick is reusable, it is easy to perform, but the best part is your audience can perform the magical moment themselves, creating an unforgettable experience for everyone!

Review link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61IuIIEZg7E
JonathanW
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of JonathanW
Https://www.sansminds.com/product/sharps......52b18a6b you can get this for 10 dollars. Instant download Smile I'd say that's a good deal. FIgured id post while it's on sale