The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: SansMinds Magic :: Sharp Shooter by Jonathan Wooten (19 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
JonathanW
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of JonathanW
I didn't know about this, but http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S23692 http://www.penguinmagic.com/flatpack.php you can get my product from penguin. Free shipping abroad Smile figured I'd post it here.
MitchC
View Profile
Elite user
Can't believe I only have
415 Posts

Profile of MitchC
I've watched the demo many times and have been pondering the method. I pulled out a gimmick I use in another effect and I think it works ! I get the same results. Not sure if my gimmick is the method used or not, so will probably still buy this just to see if it's the method I came up with ?

I LOVE the effect ! Another one that the spectator does is always a good thing !
JonathanW
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of JonathanW
Quote:
On Oct 6, 2017, MitchC wrote:
I've watched the demo many times and have been pondering the method. I pulled out a gimmick I use in another effect and I think it works ! I get the same results. Not sure if my gimmick is the method used or not, so will probably still buy this just to see if it's the method I came up with ?

I LOVE the effect ! Another one that the spectator does is always a good thing !

Yeah I'd appreciate it if you bought it Smile and I am glad you like it Smile
MitchC
View Profile
Elite user
Can't believe I only have
415 Posts

Profile of MitchC
I love it and yes, I'll support your work Jonahan !
JonathanW
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of JonathanW
Quote:
On Oct 7, 2017, MitchC wrote:
I love it and yes, I'll support your work Jonahan !

thanks a lot! Smile Let me know when you get it.
JonathanW
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of JonathanW
Https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ-DDCgDP2g/......miracles Short video showing some clips of me doing Sharpshooter today at a local street festival.
brainman
View Profile
Special user
972 Posts

Profile of brainman
How are the angles?
Thx
JonathanW
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of JonathanW
Quote:
On Oct 8, 2017, brainman wrote:
How are the angles?
Thx

360 Smile No angle problems
mcthemax
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of mcthemax
Here is a brief review on Sharpshooter.

All I can say about sharpshooter is.. it is extremely awesome. Go get it! Sharpshooter is a magician fooler. I am sure of that.

The method used is so simple. You can make a gimmick in 2 minutes and it should last forever. The simplicity makes this trick even better. I can't imagine any stronger trick than this for now. I am super excited for that.

What you see in the trailer is exactly what you get. But a level of sleight of hands is needed so that you can get the deck fully examined. Sansmind covers it in the tutorial anyway. It's time to enpower your spectators and let them find their own selected card. While they do so, all you have to do is sit back and get crazy reactions.

10/10 certainly. Thank you Jonathan for creating this amazing trick!!
JonathanW
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of JonathanW
Quote:
On Oct 10, 2017, mcthemax wrote:
Here is a brief review on Sharpshooter.

All I can say about sharpshooter is.. it is extremely awesome. Go get it! Sharpshooter is a magician fooler. I am sure of that.

The method used is so simple. You can make a gimmick in 2 minutes and it should last forever. The simplicity makes this trick even better. I can't imagine any stronger trick than this for now. I am super excited for that.

What you see in the trailer is exactly what you get. But a level of sleight of hands is needed so that you can get the deck fully examined. Sansmind covers it in the tutorial anyway. It's time to enpower your spectators and let them find their own selected card. While they do so, all you have to do is sit back and get crazy reactions.

10/10 certainly. Thank you Jonathan for creating this amazing trick!!

wow 10/10 thanks for the review! Smile
JonathanW
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of JonathanW
YouTube review of Sharp Shooter https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhAHVxfWma8&t=4s
Nechto
View Profile
Special user
UK
871 Posts

Profile of Nechto
I really like this. Spectator's finding their own cards has always appealed to me. What Jonathan has come up with here is a great way to do just this. There isn't much I can add as it is clear what you are buying and it does what it says in the tin (or DVD cover). Jonathan, thank you, I know I am going to have a lot of fun with this!

Best,

Ben
JonathanW
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of JonathanW
Quote:
On Oct 11, 2017, Nechto wrote:
I really like this. Spectator's finding their own cards has always appealed to me. What Jonathan has come up with here is a great way to do just this. There isn't much I can add as it is clear what you are buying and it does what it says in the tin (or DVD cover). Jonathan, thank you, I know I am going to have a lot of fun with this!

Best,

Ben

wow thanks a lot! Let me know how it goes! Smile
JonathanW
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of JonathanW
Since I have had others asking and someone messaging me today. I figured I would make a facebook group for owners of SharpShooter to discuss ideas etc.. https://www.facebook.com/groups/748816705325066

Just message me with a proof of purchase and I will add you to the group Smile
JonathanW
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of JonathanW
Sorry if this is spamming lol. I know it's my effect, but I found out there was a small review in french. So figured I would share it.

"I was very skeptical when I saw the video, intrigued at the sight of the explanations and very surprised at how good it works. A great idea very original."
Sebastien (ARTECO team)

http://www.magicalement.fr/product_info.......d=165532
Aljaz Son
View Profile
Regular user
180 Posts

Profile of Aljaz Son
Dear all,

I was fortunate enough to get an early copy of Sharp Shooter and I have to say I LOVE this. I performed this on several of my paid gigs and it never fails to get a strong reaction. Easy to perform and mindboggling for spectators.
And as mentioned by others in this thread, any effect that can be done "hands-off" and better yet, performed by the participant(s), is Magic GOLD.

Thank you Jonathan for sharing this with us. I look forward to your future releases.

All the best
Aljaž
JonathanW
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of JonathanW
Quote:
On Nov 13, 2017, Aljaz Son wrote:
Dear all,

I was fortunate enough to get an early copy of Sharp Shooter and I have to say I LOVE this. I performed this on several of my paid gigs and it never fails to get a strong reaction. Easy to perform and mindboggling for spectators.
And as mentioned by others in this thread, any effect that can be done "hands-off" and better yet, performed by the participant(s), is Magic GOLD.

Thank you Jonathan for sharing this with us. I look forward to your future releases.

All the best
Aljaž

no thank you! Smile I really appreciate all the support you have gave me with this effect. I'm glad you like it Smile
JonathanW
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of JonathanW
Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1P6Y0sQEUM found a youtube performance of sharpshooter Smile
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
I’m aiming to pick this up in the very nr future.
JonathanW
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of JonathanW
Quote:
On Nov 18, 2017, pegasus wrote:
I’m aiming to pick this up in the very nr future.

let me know when you get it Smile and thanks for your support!