The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tricks & Effects :: Inject 2.0 - The impossible just got REAL!! (370 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12..21..30..39..48~49~50~51~52 [Next]
Magic Mark
View Profile
Inner circle
After this post I will have
1538 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Quote:
On May 30, 2022, simplymagicweb wrote:
Brett, I feel your pain! I’m happy to hook up with you via Zoom for a FREE tutorial…. I’ve spent many many hours on Inject, and use it PROFESSIONALLY at all my shows - it’s an amazing app, honestly. I’m not on the Facebook group anymore but I’m more than happy to help buddy, just drop me a pm

Haha! Great minds think alike! Smile

Mark
Doing tricks can be easy, being an entertainer is much harder.
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1432 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
One of the great things about Inject is the ability to create your own effects. To celebrate the Queen’s Jubilee, here’s the image that I used which then revealed a three digit number…. Here’s the link;

http://gg0.us/a/hrh-godblessthequeen.jpg

I still haven’t upgraded to Inject 2.9 so am still able to use aliases which hides my ID…
Magically,

Website - www.simplymagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of BDZ, Holidayz, The Grayle, DUO, Secret Servante, Genetics, Vision, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
Chris Aguilar
View Profile
Special user
540 Posts

Profile of Chris Aguilar
Quote:
On Jun 5, 2022, simplymagicweb wrote:
One of the great things about Inject is the ability to create your own effects. To celebrate the Queen’s Jubilee, here’s the image that I used which then revealed a three digit number…. Here’s the link;

http://gg0.us/a/hrh-godblessthequeen.jpg

I still haven’t upgraded to Inject 2.9 so am still able to use aliases which hides my ID…

Alias's don't work for 2.9?
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1432 Posts

Hi Chris - as I understand, with the upgrade to 2.9 you can’t make aliases anymore. You can change your ID, but that will still be visible in the web address of the receiver;

ie - 11z.co/mrmagic/receiver - using 2.9
- 11z.co/a/receiver - using previous version

Once upgraded, your existing aliases will still continue to work BUT as soon as you change your ID they will cease to work. Also, once upgraded you can’t create aliases.

I think the above is correct - I did ask Greg to confirm several times in this thread but didn’t get an answer….
Magically,

Creator of BDZ, Holidayz, The Grayle, DUO, Secret Servante, Genetics, Vision, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
jugagien
View Profile
Regular user
108 Posts

Profile of jugagien
Hi,
I had trouble with my login with Inject, tried contacting Greg at grostami@gmail.com but he hasn't gotten back to me.
Anyone know of another means to get a hold of his team?

Been over a week and nothing Smile
espmagic
View Profile
Special user
980 Posts

Profile of espmagic
In this day of piracy and personal information theft, does anyone(!) ever hand you their phone?
Magic Mark
View Profile
Inner circle
1538 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
While I'm disappointed that the ability to create aliases was removed in Inject version 2.9, I do remember that Greg has said a better solution (to aliases) is coming in Inject 3.0. In addition, the ability to create your own USERID in ver 2.9 helps mitigate (just a little) the loss of aliases.

I picked a concise 4-letter word for my new Inject ID. A word that makes sense to be contained in a url and seems to completely fly under the radar of spectators. It has worked well for me.

What is MOST disappointing is Greg's limited engagement in this topic. I hope it is because he is truly too busy getting Inject 3.0 ready and not because he is burned out on participating here. While I can understand how this forum can kind of wear you down, part of the measure of a developer is being able to ignore the noise while also sharing and participating.

For me, the improvements in Inject 2.9 outweigh the loss of aliases. But I can absolutely understand how that isn't necessarily true for everyone. Regardless, it is very disappointing that Sean Goodman has been made to feel ignored by Greg, particularly when Sean has been one of the most ardent supporters of Inject in the past. Sean's Credit Card CVV effect is brilliant! And rather than keeping it to himself, he started sharing it from the get-go. Absolutely fantastic!

Thank you, Sean!

Mark
espmagic
View Profile
Special user
980 Posts

Profile of espmagic
And, another question (pls forgive me if it's been addressed before): why does the advert say that their phone is never touched, but you have to take their phone to get to the Google Images page? Obviously putting the "proper" URL (or can you simply *tell them*, they put it in, and the trick proceeds from there?). I find this just a little misleading, and is addressed in my previous inquiry.
Magic Mark
View Profile
Inner circle
1538 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Why do you feel the need to touch their phone to get them to the Google Images page? The whole point is they can type it in themselves. You simply TELL them to go to images-google.com. Pronounced, "images dash google dot com". Easy peasy.

If your spectator is too inexperienced with using a phone browser and typing a URL, then pick a more experienced spectator to start with. Hint: If the guy is 90 and has a flip phone, pick someone else. Smile

Mark
espmagic
View Profile
Special user
980 Posts

Profile of espmagic
Mark - thank you for the clarification!
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3268 Posts

Profile of 252life
Quote:
On Jun 21, 2022, Magic Mark wrote:
Why do you feel the need to touch their phone to get them to the Google Images page? The whole point is they can type it in themselves. You simply TELL them to go to images-google.com. Pronounced, "images dash google dot com". Easy peasy.

If your spectator is too inexperienced with using a phone browser and typing a URL, then pick a more experienced spectator to start with. Hint: If the guy is 90 and has a flip phone, pick someone else. Smile

Mark

This post probably helped a lot of people.
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1432 Posts

Here’s a routine which uses Inject in conjunction with something else! There are multiple methods here which makes it very difficult IMO for the spectator to backtrack. Multiple reveals here - IT’S A KILLER!!!

https://youtu.be/EpMvONEQLaY

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do when performing LOL
Magically,

Flawless
View Profile
New user
Germany
64 Posts

Profile of Flawless
Does anyone know when Inject 3.0 is coming out? Looking forward to it!
mistervader
View Profile
New user
Manila
29 Posts

Profile of mistervader
I have a ton of ideas for Inject routines, but really lack the graphic design ability to go through with it. :/
- Kel Fabie
MikeMgc
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of MikeMgc
Does anyone know how long it takes to get a response back from the Inject 2 Users Group on FaceBook ? I have been waiting four days now and my request is still showing as pending.
Magic Mark
View Profile
Inner circle
1538 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Looking at the most recent member additions to the Inject Facebook group, it appears that new people get added in batches on Tuesdays and Fridays. Several were added this last Tuesday, apparently before you asked to join. The odds seem high that you will be added today.

Mark
MikeMgc
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of MikeMgc
Quote:
On Aug 12, 2022, Magic Mark wrote:
Looking at the most recent member additions to the Inject Facebook group, it appears that new people get added in batches on Tuesdays and Fridays. Several were added this last Tuesday, apparently before you asked to join. The odds seem high that you will be added today.

Mark

Thanks for the confirmation Mark. My request was processed at the weekend so now on board with the Facebook group.

Also just to add great customer service from Greg. Sent him an email with my specific questions around Inject and he came straight back with a reply and answers to all my questions.

So excited about Inject. The possibilities are endless. I originally purchased to use with PI Revelations, however can now see so many possibilities.
joogy
View Profile
Regular user
105 Posts

Profile of joogy
Hola all,

I am looking to purchase Inject 2 but when I spoke to a retailer, they believed a message was now popping up saying 'this is not a secure site.' If that was the case, it would definitely cause alarm bells in a spectators mind. Can someone please clarify if the message does appear? Also how is Inject 2 in comparison with Maxim by Lloyd Barnes?
Thanks for your help and time in advance.

Joogy
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1432 Posts

Inject does so much more than Maxim!!!!! Maxim is just a ACAAN. Inject also allows you to do this, and IMO, much cleaner too.

Inject offers Google peek and lots of other effects which can be customised - this is where Inject rocks!

Downside - it does take time to learn and you do need internet. But, it’s the BEST app out there, along with iThump
Magically,

joogy
View Profile
Regular user
105 Posts

Profile of joogy
Quote:
On Aug 16, 2022, simplymagicweb wrote:
Inject does so much more than Maxim!!!!! Maxim is just a ACAAN. Inject also allows you to do this, and IMO, much cleaner too.

Inject offers Google peek and lots of other effects which can be customised - this is where Inject rocks!

Downside - it does take time to learn and you do need internet. But, it’s the BEST app out there, along with iThump

Thank you for the reply. Can you please let me know if the message I stated appears when the customer searches on Google? Thank you