The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tricks & Effects :: Inject 2.0 - The impossible just got REAL!! (370 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12..21..30..39..47~48~49~50~51~52 [Next]
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of 808
Quote:
On Mar 27, 2022, simplymagicweb wrote:
Whilst waiting for an answer from Greg, here’s another short clip of me performing on of my fav Inject effects at a wedding yesterday - it’s my Credit Card effect, hope you like it!

https://youtu.be/hp27YDAzDpk

That's really awesome. Did you make that yourself or is that one of the preset effects? I didn't know you could make stuff with Inject
sometimes people can surprise you!
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1432 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
Quote:
On Apr 1, 2022, 808 wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 27, 2022, simplymagicweb wrote:
Whilst waiting for an answer from Greg, here’s another short clip of me performing on of my fav Inject effects at a wedding yesterday - it’s my Credit Card effect, hope you like it!

https://youtu.be/hp27YDAzDpk

That's really awesome. Did you make that yourself or is that one of the preset effects? I didn't know you could make stuff with Inject

Thanks buddy - yes it’s an effect that I created. That’s the wonderful thing about Inject - there are soooo many things that you can do with it, but it does require time to get your head around it!

I’ve created a few Inject routines which can be found here - http://bit.ly/sginject

I think Greg will be offering additional routines for Inject on the newly added Store tab within Inject 2.9 in the future.
Magically,

Website - www.simplymagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of BDZ, Holidayz, The Grayle, DUO, Secret Servante, Genetics, Vision, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
flunkie42
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of flunkie42
I know this is probably a dead horse I'm flogging, but is there any more news as to when this will be working on Android again? I really want to buy it but I don't have money to waste. :-(
Magic Mark
View Profile
Inner circle
After this post I will have
1538 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Quote:
On Apr 4, 2022, flunkie42 wrote:
I know this is probably a dead horse I'm flogging, but is there any more news as to when this will be working on Android again? I really want to buy it but I don't have money to waste. :-(

Inject 2.9 for Android was released on March 10, 2022. To my knowledge, version 2.9 fixes all previous issues that were created when certain models of Samsung Android phones were released.

Mark
Doing tricks can be easy, being an entertainer is much harder.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Quote:
On Apr 4, 2022, flunkie42 wrote:

The latest version of Inject, which is available now on the Google Play Store, has resolved the issue with Android 12 on Samsung devices.

You can download it now and see that it is working, before deciding to buy it using the in-app purchase option.

Let me know if you have other questions.
Greg
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1432 Posts

Quote:
On Mar 23, 2022, simplymagicweb wrote:
As I understand, if I don’t change my user ID, the aliases will still work but I won’t be able to edit them or make new ones…. BUT, if I then change my user ID, then the aliases will stop working - is this correct please Greg?

Great to hear from you Greg regarding the Android issue… Any chance of an answer to this too please?
Magically,

Creator of BDZ, Holidayz, The Grayle, DUO, Secret Servante, Genetics, Vision, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
AntonF
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of AntonF
Today my app doesn't work at all. On starting the app an unintelligible message appears, something like code lines showing error and other things. Working on iOS 15.3.1. What's wrong this this app?
[...] The passion culminates in the professional. He would rather play than eat. Winning is not his sole delight.[...] there is but one pleasure in life better than winning, that is, in making the hazard...
Magic Mark
View Profile
Inner circle
1538 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Quote:
On Apr 21, 2022, AntonF wrote:
Today my app doesn't work at all. On starting the app an unintelligible message appears, something like code lines showing error and other things. Working on iOS 15.3.1. What's wrong this this app?

My Inject app is working fine (iOS 15.4.1). It sounds like your app might have become corrupted. If I was in your shoes, the first thing I'd try is rebooting my iPhone. If that didn't fix it, I'd delete the Inject app and reinstall it from the iOS App Store.

Mark
rbromley
View Profile
Regular user
USA
175 Posts

Profile of rbromley
Quote:

Same thing here, super long error code even after reinstalling. Did you figure yours out? I am using an iPhone 13 Pro Max with the latest OS.
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1432 Posts

I haven’t updated yet - still waiting on Greg to reply to my question LOL!
Magically,

252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3268 Posts

Profile of 252life
Quote:
On Apr 29, 2022, simplymagicweb wrote:
I haven’t updated yet - still waiting on Greg to reply to my question LOL!

🤣
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
AntonF
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of AntonF
Quote:
On Apr 27, 2022, rbromley wrote:
Quote:

Same thing here, super long error code even after reinstalling. Did you figure yours out? I am using an iPhone 13 Pro Max with the latest OS.

After updating iOS to the latest version, my app works properly
[...] The passion culminates in the professional. He would rather play than eat. Winning is not his sole delight.[...] there is but one pleasure in life better than winning, that is, in making the hazard...
johnw
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of johnw
The first comment in this rather long topic says "The free version has a simple ESP trick, but to get all of the features, you must do an in-app purchase."

Is this still the case? I was interested to see the ESP introduction but just have 3 options for login (existing users, purchase and restore purchase).
David Klass
View Profile
Inner circle
Beckenham, England
1208 Posts

Profile of David Klass
At the weekend I purchased one of Sean's amazing Inject effects. He was kind enough to take time out of the weekend to run me through the workings on a Zoom call.
What a top guy!!!!
rbromley
View Profile
Regular user
USA
175 Posts

Profile of rbromley
My Inject app is running smoothly now, thanks to Greg and his customer service today. The new update works and is available in the itunes store for iOS users.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Quote:
On Apr 30, 2022, johnw wrote:
The first comment in this rather long topic says "The free version has a simple ESP trick, but to get all of the features, you must do an in-app purchase."

Is this still the case? I was interested to see the ESP introduction but just have 3 options for login (existing users, purchase and restore purchase).

Hi Johnw,
I'm afraid the free ESP trick has been removed from the latest version of Inject 2.9 .

If you have any questions please let me know.
Greg
Brett Sirrell Magician
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of Brett Sirrell Magician
Just bought Inject. Its friggin useless without any decent tutorials. I have looked at several vids on here of people doing things and there is nowhere I can even start to work out how to achieve these effects.

On top of that the swiping thing is unfathomable let alone unlearnable. I wont even get onto trying to learn the different URL combinations.
Looks like I just wasted £70
Brett Sirrell Magician and entertainer
www.brettsirrell.co.uk
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3268 Posts

Profile of 252life
Expect the owner, or his self appointed spokesmen, to tell you how wrong you are. And how you should go on the FB group. Or maybe you should buy one of the $70 supplemental vids. Or maybe it’ll be implied you’re just not smart enough. Probably this post will go missing first, but sorry for your loss and good luck.
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
Magic Mark
View Profile
Inner circle
1538 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Quote:
On May 29, 2022, Brett Sirrell Magician wrote:
Just bought Inject. Its friggin useless without any decent tutorials. I have looked at several vids on here of people doing things and there is nowhere I can even start to work out how to achieve these effects.

On top of that the swiping thing is unfathomable let alone unlearnable. I wont even get onto trying to learn the different URL combinations.
Looks like I just wasted £70

Brett, I sent you a PM.

Mark
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1432 Posts

Brett, I feel your pain! I’m happy to hook up with you via Zoom for a FREE tutorial…. I’ve spent many many hours on Inject, and use it PROFESSIONALLY at all my shows - it’s an amazing app, honestly. I’m not on the Facebook group anymore but I’m more than happy to help buddy, just drop me a pm
Magically,