The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tricks & Effects :: Inject 2.0 - The impossible just got REAL!! (370 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9..15..21..27..29~30~31~32~33..37..40..43..46..49..50~51~52 [Next]
The Mysterious One
View Profile
Veteran user
384 Posts

Profile of The Mysterious One
How does one purchase a Wilson remote? I haven't seen this answered anywhere. When I do a search, nothing pops up.
Magic Mark
View Profile
Inner circle
After this post I will have
1538 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Quote:
On Aug 13, 2019, The Mysterious One wrote:
How does one purchase a Wilson remote? I haven't seen this answered anywhere. When I do a search, nothing pops up.

Matt Wilson sells his remotes through the Wilson Magic Group on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/153437041872138/

His next batch is already spoken for. He’s taking reservations for the batch after that.

Mark
Doing tricks can be easy, being an entertainer is much harder.
The Mysterious One
View Profile
Veteran user
384 Posts

Profile of The Mysterious One
Thanks Mark
Psychiac
View Profile
New user
47 Posts

Profile of Psychiac
Having so much diabolical fun with Inject. The total freedom of choice offered presents many pathways for a barrage of reveals and readings based on what is observed regarding the participant(s) and their demeanor combined with what choices they make. Serious reality destruction. I interact with tech savvy folks from time to time and some other effects visibly using my own phone have raised alarms, perhaps on my account. Inject is sliding right past their sensibilities and inducing total shock - trembling, sputtering, short-circuiting wonder.

In case even one of you could also benefit from this mnemonic for remembering the order of the generally known planets in our solar system (I needed it!): My Very Enthusiastic Mother Just Served Us Noodles

Good to keep Pluto in reserve, of course.
rosariorose9
View Profile
Inner circle
Kreskin guessed that I had
1159 Posts

Profile of rosariorose9
....Noodles as our Pasta?
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Quote:
On Aug 17, 2019, Psychiac wrote:
Having so much diabolical fun with Inject. The total freedom of choice offered presents many pathways for a barrage of reveals and readings based on what is observed regarding the participant(s) and their demeanor combined with what choices they make. Serious reality destruction. I interact with tech savvy folks from time to time and some other effects visibly using my own phone have raised alarms, perhaps on my account. Inject is sliding right past their sensibilities and inducing total shock - trembling, sputtering, short-circuiting wonder.

In case even one of you could also benefit from this mnemonic for remembering the order of the generally known planets in our solar system (I needed it!): My Very Enthusiastic Mother Just Served Us Noodles

Thank you very much for your kind words.

All the best to you,
Greg Rostami
Maxy
View Profile
Special user
636 Posts

Profile of Maxy
Quote:
On Aug 17, 2019, Psychiac wrote:

Smile
If you like pizza more:
My Very Eager Mom Just Served Us Nine Pizzas.
My artificial intelligence designs:
https://instagram.com/9picks
rosariorose9
View Profile
Inner circle
1159 Posts

Profile of rosariorose9
Nicely done, Maxy! Smile
Maxy
View Profile
Special user
636 Posts

Profile of Maxy
Quote:
On Aug 18, 2019, rosariorose9 wrote:
Nicely done, Maxy! Smile

Who doesn't like pizza! Smile
My artificial intelligence designs:
https://instagram.com/9picks
Goldfield
View Profile
Veteran user
Traveller
389 Posts

Profile of Goldfield
Hi Greg,

If you purchase inject on an android, can you perform the google p**k with a spectator using an iPhone? What I’m asking is if both devices need to be the same brand for your effects to work?

Thank you
The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love & be loved in return.
rosariorose9
View Profile
Inner circle
1159 Posts

Profile of rosariorose9
^^^

They do not have to be the same.
Goldfield
View Profile
Veteran user
Traveller
389 Posts

Profile of Goldfield
Thank you rosariorose9 🐞
The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love & be loved in return.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Quote:
On Aug 17, 2019, Maxy wrote:
If you like pizza more:
My Very Eager Mom Just Served Us Nine Pizzas.

Thank you SOOO much for that memory trick.

I'll be using it in the future for performing the Planets trick.

all the best,
Greg Rostami
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3268 Posts

Profile of 252life
Anymore feedback on PEP? Wondering how customizable the emails can be.
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
ParkinT
View Profile
New user
Orlando, FL USA
82 Posts

Profile of ParkinT
Quote:
On Aug 24, 2019, 252life wrote:
Anymore feedback on PEP? Wondering how customizable the emails can be.

The presentation of P.E.P. begins with you [apparently] creating an email message to send to the spectator. In the majority of cases it is assumed the spectator(s) is right there in front of you. { There is a provision to perform this 'over the phone' for a prospective client or a radio broadcast }

With an interface that appears roughly like a web email client (solely for the situation where a casual observer may get a glimpse over your shoulder, but sufficiently accurate that you can hand your phone to the spectator for her to input the email address; if it is complex or confusing) and you input the following information:
- A title which will the the SUBJECT line of the email
- Some intro text which constitutes the first line of the email message. Below this is where the PREDICTION will appear
This information is pre-defined (by you) as DEFAULT but you can change it on-the-fly. This is intentional design to permit you to personalize it for each performance. I recommend you preface the INTRO text with the spectator's name; that is a further convincer that you actually composed an email on-the-spot.
There is a final piece of data that can be customized - but it is not among the things you can change during the performance. That is the information that appears as the SIGNATURE LINE of the email message. This is an ideal place for your contact information and one of the important features of P.E.P.; the ability to aid your marketing efforts.
Realizing that spectators will SHARE THE EMAIL with their social communities YOUR MARKETING INFORMATION IS A PERMANENT PART OF THE EMAIL MESSAGE.

If this has not fully answered your questions about P.E.P. just send me a PM on Facebook. You can find me in the private Facebook group for Inject.
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3268 Posts

Profile of 252life
Thanks so much for the clarification. Much appreciated:)
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
Hinge Thunder
View Profile
New user
New York City
29 Posts

Profile of Hinge Thunder
I just bought Inject 2.0 a few months ago and am very impressed with it. Even with all the different effects that are included, my "go to" is still the basic monitor where an audience member does a Google search for a subject of their choosing. Overall, a stunning effect! Thanks!
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Here's one of the many video prediction effects that you can perform with Inject 2.0:

Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Here are a few TV performances from all over the world ...

You have two more days left to take advantage of the Inject Holiday sale.

The sale price is $54.99

iOS - search "Inject-Magic"
https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/inject-magic/id1028281720

Android - search "Inject 2"
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai......c.inject

Happy New Year,
Greg Rostami
d.jodoin88
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of d.jodoin88
Hello Greg,

I just want to tell people that's a pretty good products. In fact, I used it to close my walk-around act on a table and they are litterally screaming.

Effect: Someone think of a songs that remember good memories (they write it on his phone) and with another person I go on youtube and find his songs and play it.

They book me for the Christmans party after this effects.