The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tricks & Effects :: Inject 2.0 - The impossible just got REAL!! (370 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page 1~2~3..13..22..31..40..49..50~51~52 [Next]
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Rostami Magic is proud to announce the release of Inject 2.0

In 2013, teleFoto and Supa Thump introduced amazing effects that can be easily performed on your spectator's phone.
What made these products unique was, the magician's phone was NEVER in play.

For the first time, magicians had a tool that allowed them to instantly convert a borrowed phone into a transmitter or receiver (without WiFi or Bluetooth).

The key to Inject's success is, it uses the most popular and trusted website in the world:
Google.com

In the last four years, professionals have performed Inject on TV, stage, and close-up ... with effects that are SO powerful, many magicians close their act with Inject.

In these years, we've listened to our customers and have pushed the boundaries of technology to bring you ...

Inject 2.0

All of the amazing features in Inject 1.0 PLUS:

* Revolutionary Pairing Technology - Communicate with your spectator's phone without touching it. No codes, No calculator, No location data, No shared WiFi ... Perform over the phone/chat/Facetime.
* Get push notifications on your smartwatch even when you're not using the app! (Instantly perform on-the-spot without touching your phone or launching an app).
* Text to speech with a new spell feature (peek without your eyes)!
* Facebook posting ... Instantly leave an impossible prediction on your spectator's Facebook (or any other social media) page!
* New sleek user interface with many improvements.
* New Effect - Glance - Perform with Steve Thompson's amazing magazine test without fishing ... this was the hit magician fooler at Magic Live 2017!!
* New Effect - Actors Force - Predict which actor your spectator will select with a sneaky new subtlety.

We've also added new features that allow you to perform astonishing effects, even if your phone is DEAD!?

* Covert Typing Text - Covertly type in a borrowed phone.
* Delayed thump reception (created by David Penn) Using two borrowed phones READ their mind!

But, the biggest news about Inject 2.0 is:

It's a FREE download!

Well, not really ...
The free version has a simple ESP trick, but to get all of the features, you must do an in-app purchase.

Introductory Price is $69.99 (Ends Sept 30th).

After that, the price goes up to $79.99

Inject-Magic on iOS:
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/inject-m......720?mt=8

Inject 2 on Android:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai......c.inject

Download Inject 2.0 today and see why thousands of magicians call it "The ultimate swiss army knife of magic"!

thank you,
Greg Rostami

P.S. If you'd like to sell Inject 2.0 please contact me at grostami@gmail.com or message me on Facebook.

Click here to view attached image.
Yarden_Aviv
View Profile
New user
Israel
33 Posts

Profile of Yarden_Aviv
Are there any language restrictions or can I do it in any language?
The new closer to your Ambitious Card routine: Transcend
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1586 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Quote:
On Aug 26, 2017, Yarden_Aviv wrote:

Any language. It's a beast of an app.
Author of 10S Star Sign Divination - olivier.ceierry@gmail.com for a digital copy.
gassaox
View Profile
Veteran user
316 Posts

Profile of gassaox
Best bit of magic kit I own,it's a killer
Colin (C.J.)
View Profile
Special user
564 Posts

Profile of Colin (C.J.)
Greg is a genius. This is so much better than the thing propdog have released. Greg continues to be the pioneer.
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of rasp
There is no way you can compare Inject to 'The Thing' as you put it. They are two completely different tools.

A little like comparing Salt and Pepper, then saying Pepper is much better.
Daren
View Profile
Inner circle
2052 Posts

Profile of Daren
When I click on the iOS link there is no price, where do I purchase the full version?
tomd
View Profile
Special user
747 Posts

Profile of tomd
When you download it, you purchase it in the app
MadisonH
View Profile
Inner circle
1753 Posts

Profile of MadisonH
This is incredible. I have used the original Inject since it came out, but this 2.0 version has taken it to another level! You can now perform Inject even if you left your phone at home! That's craziness!!

This is THE BEST preshow device imaginable. It is a brilliant way to gain knowledge. This is almost always what I perform when asked on the spur of the moment occasions and it never fails to kill.

Madison
tomd
View Profile
Special user
747 Posts

Profile of tomd
100% agree with Madison.. This is, without a doubt in my mind, the best app available for mentalism IMO. There are a couple of technical kinks that need ironing out, as if the app is 99% there in terms of perfection. However, I can say that Greg and his team are working 24/7 on solving the tinniest of issues that I would have thought were unpreventable... and in the process, they throw up a new feature every few weeks that blow my mind even further.

Every now and then Greg will pop up on facebook, saying "imagine this..", you'll read what he has in mind and think "amazing, I'd love that feature", and the next day it will be in the app for you to play with. I haven't scratched the surface with this..

If you are reading this post and don't have inject, I promise you will all of my heart that you will fall in love with this app so much that the majority of your previous methods for predictions/pre show/mind reading will get thrown out of the window. (Not in every situation obviously, but the vast majority)
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
2031 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
Kind of an odd question, but as far as smart watch features and notifications, I wear a Garmin Fenix watch that can receive limited notifications (not a true smart watch). But I can get texts. Would I be able to take advantage of some of these features by chance via the watch I own?
Winnes
View Profile
Elite user
478 Posts

Profile of Winnes
Can we see some demonstrations of the new effects that are only possible with 2.0? Also, some clarity on which need an assistant?
tomd
View Profile
Special user
747 Posts

Profile of tomd
The only effect that uses an assistant is the same from Inject 1.0, every new feature implemented in 2.0 is for you, and you alone (unless I missed a new feature). The new features include ways so that you never touch their phone, ways to read minds without any technology on you (your phone and watch are dead, or you broke your phone etc) and ways to go straight into a performance without running the app.

Clairty on assistants.. you actually don't ever NEED one, you may opt for one if you would rather. I never use one, as there are ways to put your own work in, to make what previously would be an assistant only effect, into a piece you could perform without one (with ease, as long as you create your own method). I suggest Pm'ing Greg about this however, as I'm not sure how much I can say about this. Let me be clear, there is only ONE type of effect that you may want an assistant, and I don't use them for it.
Winnes
View Profile
Elite user
478 Posts

Profile of Winnes
Quote:
On Aug 26, 2017, Nathan Alexander wrote:
Kind of an odd question, but as far as smart watch features and notifications, I wear a Garmin Fenix watch that can receive limited notifications (not a true smart watch). But I can get texts. Would I be able to take advantage of some of these features by chance via the watch I own?

I've caved in and only played with it for a few minutes, but the notification work fine with my forerunner 235 (once added via garmin connect) so I assume it will be the same with the fenix..
Waterloophai
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium
1369 Posts

Profile of Waterloophai
The link for the ESP (trial)trick in the app does not work ?
Jack Skipton
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of Jack Skipton
Hmm, when I went to purchase the price was $109.99 AU which would be a little over $87.00 US. I wanted to take advantage of the introductory price but instead seem to be charged more than the regular price. Smile
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Thank you very much for all of your support for Inject.

We are REALLY excited about Inject 2.0 and we're constantly working on making it better.

Quote:

There are no language restrictions in Inject. The manual is in English, but if you watch the YouTube videos of both performances and explanations, you'll figure it out.

Quote:
When I click on the iOS link there is no price, where do I purchase the full version?

Inject 2.0 is a free download. You purchase it through an in-app purchase.

Quote:
I wear a Garmin Fenix watch that can receive limited notifications (not a true smart watch). But I can get texts. Would I be able to take advantage of some of these features by chance via the watch I own?

Inject generates standard local/push notifications.
Almost all of the smartwatches on the market (even the super cheap ones) receive these standard notifications and hence work with Inject.
With the new Inject 2.0 push notifications, you don't have to run the app to get notifications.

Quote:
Can we see some demonstrations of the new effects that are only possible with 2.0? Also, some clarity on which need an assistant?

We're working on a few new features for 2.0
Once that's done, we'll release videos of the new features.
None of the effects that you see in the above video were done with an accomplice.

You don't need an accomplice for Inject 2.0

If you did want to use an accomplice, there are options that allow you to easily do so.

Quote:
The link for the ESP (trial)trick in the app does not work ?

The link works on most devices ... but, you're right. Sorry about that. We just fixed that now. In the next 3 hours you'll see the fix.
I just sent you a PM with another link that works now.

Quote:
When I went to purchase the price was $109.99 AU which would be a little over $87.00 US. I wanted to take advantage of the introductory price but instead seem to be charged more than the regular price. Smile

On Android, the Google Play store automatically converts USD to AUD and adds all applicable taxes.
I just lowered the price in Australia to be a better match to the USD.
I hope that helps.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

All the best,
Greg Rostami
jeanboucher
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of jeanboucher
Do you need to buy something else then the app?
Peoples are mentionning smartwatches & garmin watches
Magicien pour fête d'enfants

In my more than 25 years of doing magic, I have re-discovered that the most magical audiences are children. They make the best audiences because they don't hide their surprise, or joy, or happiness: all of which, my Magic show will bring to life.
samllevy
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of samllevy
It's an option but not necessary to use the app.
jeanboucher
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of jeanboucher
Does Greg use some kind of watches or other receiving device on the Demo?
We can see him go inside his pocket quite often...
I guess my question is: Can we perform it like in the Demo just by buying the app?
Don't take it wrong but most of the Demos these days are misleading...
I'm tired of buying stuff that goes back inside the original boxes as soon as I open them because they do so much editing!
Magicien pour fête d'enfants

In my more than 25 years of doing magic, I have re-discovered that the most magical audiences are children. They make the best audiences because they don't hide their surprise, or joy, or happiness: all of which, my Magic show will bring to life.