The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: SansMinds Magic :: Will Tsai - AGT. Mind=Blown (119 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page 1~2~3..10~11~12 [Next]
JeremyTan
View Profile
New user
has magically produced
89 Posts

Profile of JeremyTan
Have you seen this yet? This is how real Magic will look like. Smile

---

YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/c/jeremytanmagic

Instagram: @jeremytanmagic
TikTok: @jeremytanmagic
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1432 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
A superbly constructed routine and perfectly executed. Highly visual magic, perfect for TV, which I'm sure will magic up much gold for Will! Bravo.
Magically,

Website - www.simplymagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of BDZ, Holidayz, The Grayle, DUO, Secret Servante, Genetics, Vision, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
acortest
View Profile
Regular user
124 Posts

Profile of acortest
I love seeing visually stunning magic like this. It sheds a good light on our art in the eyes of the general public. Hopefully, great for Will's career too. We all know him as a great creator and performer, but very few laypersons have ever heard of him. Hopefully that will change as he continues to 'WoW' the AGT judges and audiences.

Great job, Will!
ddamen
View Profile
Regular user
Bay Area
140 Posts

Profile of ddamen
Quote:
On May 27, 2017, simplymagicweb wrote:
A superbly constructed routine and perfectly executed. Highly visual magic, perfect for TV, which I'm sure will magic up much gold for Will! Bravo.

Yes great job Will. But let's agree that the only thing getting flooded with gold is Simon Cowell's Syco
BCE
View Profile
Loyal user
280 Posts

Profile of BCE
The new season of AGT starts May 30 in the U.S. So, no, I haven't seen it - on TV - yet.
mh1001
View Profile
Special user
602 Posts

Profile of mh1001
The performance indeed is mind blowing. And the principle used reminds me of Shin Lim's 52 Shades. I love that.

My only (and big) issue is that people will now know him and know that he is affiliated with SansMinds, which frequently releases magic products. And by googling his name, anyone can find Vapr, Vapr watch and other tools from Will.

I mean... I really don't want to see non-magicians looking at what the products magic dealers are selling.
Yuan Moons
View Profile
Veteran user
348 Posts

Profile of Yuan Moons
Just saw this on youtube and its about as real a magic as anyone could hope for and I thought it was perfect. I suspected though, that there would be at least 1 person that thinks they know better.
JonathanW
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of JonathanW
Quote:
On May 27, 2017, Yuan Moons wrote:
Just saw this on youtube and its about as real a magic as anyone could hope for and I thought it was perfect. I suspected though, that there would be at least 1 person that thinks they know better.

Yup tons of jealousy going around. God forbid someone goes on TV and does some amazing magic, Magicians have to resort to talking trash about their performance style etc. It reminds me of Blaine's first TV special. Magicians trashed it because he was doing simple card tricks anyone could do! lol
Magic Life
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of Magic Life
This is amazing, this is awesome.
Long time after have felt that magical moment again.
Truly standing ovation for this Will.
True visual magic..

Magic
Magic Life
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of Magic Life
Quote:
On May 27, 2017, mh1001 wrote:
The performance indeed is mind blowing. And the principle used reminds me of Shin Lim's 52 Shades. I love that.

My only (and big) issue is that people will now know him and know that he is affiliated with SansMinds, which frequently releases magic products. And by googling his name, anyone can find Vapr, Vapr watch and other tools from Will.

I mean... I really don't want to see non-magicians looking at what the products magic dealers are selling.

Hi bro, you have a point, but magic producing companies like s***m**d doesn't care. They only want there sale's to be increased​.

I apologise if I'm wrong somewhere.

Magic
MadisonH
View Profile
Inner circle
1753 Posts

Profile of MadisonH
I thought this effect was beautiful. It's what real magic would look like.

However, Will has absolutely zero showmanship. He's so boring to watch. Thank God the magic was entertaining.
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1276 Posts

Profile of Karl M
MadisonH you talk sense thatis exacly why he wont win it because he hasnt showed much of his personality and thatis what wins it not the tricks in the end
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4756 Posts

Profile of emyers99
I do the exact same act but with tulips instead of roses. Much more difficult with tulips.
Maxyedid
View Profile
Special user
Panama
852 Posts

Profile of Maxyedid
You should be in AGT
NEW BOOK! "Semi-Automatic Miracles" - INSTANT Best-Seller at Lybrary.com
https://www.lybrary.com/semiautomatic-card-miracles-p-925333.html
chaos handlings, out of hands effects, and more
mh1001
View Profile
Special user
602 Posts

Profile of mh1001
I hope that the future is not what I'm foreseeing, e.g., people googling the performer's name and find about many of the SM products and gimmicks etc...
amirb401
View Profile
Regular user
146 Posts

Profile of amirb401
Even if people google him , it doesn't really matter.
People could have googled oz pearlman when he was at agt, people could have googled every other great magician they saw on tv and search for products.
and even if they find prodcuts, I bet one out of 5000 searchers will actually purchase a product.
i mean, how many people will actually buy something just to see how it happends?
it will get WIll the exposure he needs and will help him grow I'm sure of it. I wish him goodluck and he has done wonderful at agt
JonathanW
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of JonathanW
I made a joke video about this, if anyone wants to see it. https://www.facebook.com/jonathan.wooten......96353204 It's public so those of you who don't have facebook can watch it Smile
Jared
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island, USA
1602 Posts

Profile of Jared
Will's performance was stunningly beautiful. His "full-circle" routine was wonderfully creative and execution flawless. I'm very much looking forward to seeing what he does next. Will certainly raised the bar for sleight-of-hand magicians...I'm happy for him.
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
I thought it looked like real magic. Fantastic performance! There is even a slow motion version on Youtube, looks even better.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tiML3htyZ0
James
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Waterloophai
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium
1369 Posts

Profile of Waterloophai
I'm sorry but I'm not SO enthusiastic as most of you all.
Miracles don't exist in real life and people know that.

Shin Lim: yes, but this is TOO perfect (in my opinion) and I fear it will boomerang in his face sooner or later.

But I agree, it is 100% eye candy and very good presented. But it is in the end only the presentation of a technical marvel (the table). And what when this comes out? What is left of the magician? Isn't this the trick that is TOO perfect?
I don't know the answer myself. Just thinking.

On the other side, a good self working card trick is not necessarily bad either.
So I don't know what to think of it.