The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: SansMinds Magic :: Mind Invasion by Morgan Strebler... Awesome # (33 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Magic Life
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of Magic Life
SOUNDS AWESOME COOL..
HI Magic freaks, This is new release from Morgan agin, bringing new peeking method (full view).

Trailer https://youtu.be/0blJQWkoa5c

No restrictions to Lighting, Positioning, or Tearing!
I
Some say peeking is the mother of Mentalism. While many peeking techniques have restrictions tied to them, this one has been refined to allow for the most versatile performances possible! From the mind of Mentalist Morgan Strebler, this is a creation he has developed for himself, and after over a decade is now ready to share with the world!

This is Mind Invasion!

Have someone write or draw anything they want on a piece of paper, whether a symbol or a word, read their minds, and reveal what was written down! A peeking technique like no other! Learn all the techniques necessary and freak out even the toughest most skeptical audiences!

What's in the Box?

1 Mind Invasion Instructional DVD

TV rights not included with purchase. Please contact SansMinds Magic for TV rights.
dyoung
View Profile
Special user
900 Posts

Profile of dyoung
One could wish to be told a bit more about this... this could be a billion things. what is it? just a peek of a folded card? or?

//Dan
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
2842 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
Can't really tell anything from the trailer. Could be great, like liquid metal. Then again, after Ice Cold, I've learned it's best to wait for trusted reviews...
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Wonder how much TV rights going to cost?
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12999 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On May 19, 2017, Decomposed wrote:
Wonder how much TV rights going to cost?

Just there to prop it up in our minds.

There are so many ways to peek etc.

I get a kick out of reading, ".....he's been holding on to this for decades." That could be 20 years. Really?
dyoung
View Profile
Special user
900 Posts

Profile of dyoung
According to the sales-speak and marketing for magicians dictionary; "decades" means "something they came up with a few months ago with dubious originality, so best to 'back date' it to ensure that they invented it first"

This is common knowledge, right?

//Dan
Dreda
View Profile
Veteran user
320 Posts

Profile of Dreda
Never forget this article : http://www.thejerx.com/blog/2017/3/28/th......o?rq=id7

"No restrictions to Lighting, Positioning, or Tearing!"

Like many others peek techniques, I hope it's not something we can find in an other book.
pacozaa
View Profile
Loyal user
273 Posts

Profile of pacozaa
I am waiting for more review.
dyoung
View Profile
Special user
900 Posts

Profile of dyoung
Bet it will be that thing you use when it rains, whilst shielding it with your hands in a miming action of what you want them to do. "hold it like this between your hands", and then you close it.

//Dan
m.o.pfeil
View Profile
Regular user
167 Posts

Profile of m.o.pfeil
I would also much appreciate any reviews by anyone who has, well peeked...
I'd rather be read than (w)ri(gh)t(e)
Paul S Wingham
View Profile
Inner circle
1378 Posts

Profile of Paul S Wingham
If you need more methods to peek something; treat yourself to Elliot Bresler's Switchcraft first. Then once you've read that; see if you need anything else.
m.o.pfeil
View Profile
Regular user
167 Posts

Profile of m.o.pfeil
I do agree with Switchcraft being a wonderful and regularly updated book. Worth anyones while.
I'd rather be read than (w)ri(gh)t(e)
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
2842 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
Quote:
On May 22, 2017, Paul S Wingham wrote:
If you need more methods to peek something; treat yourself to Elliot Bresler's Switchcraft first. Then once you've read that; see if you need anything else.

Great advice. Switchcraft remains one of the very best, if not the best, mentalism investments I've ever made. Dozens and dozens of methods for secretly obtaining the information, all solid. A ridiculously good deal.
markhitton
View Profile
Special user
964 Posts

Profile of markhitton
No reviews?
markhitton
View Profile
Special user
964 Posts

Profile of markhitton
Is it similar to acidus novus? Smile
Jeff Wassom
View Profile
Elite user
493 Posts

Profile of Jeff Wassom
This p**k may have been described in Peter Turner's Monthly releases (Billets) by Morgan. Bullet P**k?
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3268 Posts

Profile of 252life
Ridiculous. Useless ad copy.
And, while I think Morgan and Sans,have improved...I still proceed with caution based on a lot of their releases.
I'll wait for reviews.
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
2842 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
Quote:
On May 24, 2017, Jeff Wassom wrote:
This p**k may have been described in Peter Turner's Monthly releases (Billets) by Morgan. Bullet P**k?

In Peter Turner's Billets book, Morgan says the Bullet Peek is the only peek he has used in 20 years. So it would appear the Bullet Peek and Mind Invasion are one and the same.
pacozaa
View Profile
Loyal user
273 Posts

Profile of pacozaa
Quote:
On May 24, 2017, Stunninger wrote:
Quote:
On May 24, 2017, Jeff Wassom wrote:

In Peter Turner's Billets book, Morgan says the Bullet Peek is the only peek he has used in 20 years. So it would appear the Bullet Peek and Mind Invasion are one and the same.

Would you mind review "Bullet Peek" here?
markhitton
View Profile
Special user
964 Posts

Profile of markhitton
Is this p**k really different from others?i mean acidus novus or obsidian?
Thanks Smile