The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Catch this if you can! :: Little known contact juggling move on a .pdf (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
MagicJuggler
View Profile
Inner circle
Anchorage, AK
1161 Posts

Profile of MagicJuggler
I thought I'd throw out an offer to email anyone who is interested a little move that I left out of my Visual Encyclopedia of Contact Juggling. It's called the four ball flyaway. For anyone familiar with the two and three ball flyaway moves from my video it's very similar but adds a fourth ball to the mix.

I didn't add it at the time because I had just figured it out a couple months before shooting the videos. If you can already to the three ball version it shouldn't take too much more effort to do the four ball version. It's very cool if you can alternate directions using different color balls so the audience can follow and appreciate just how much is going on at the same time. I don't have a video of the move and I haven't kept up practicing it due to a period where I couldn't contact juggle due to an injury.

The .pdf is as clear as I could make it. It was very hard to diagram but I believe if you know the three ball flyaway it should be easy to follow.
Matthew Olsen

I heard from a friend that anecdotal evidence is actually quite reliable.