The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: 'Nothing But The Truth' by Craig Petty :: Craig Petty review show starts today (17 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4389 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
Quote:
On Apr 16, 2017, Dougini wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 16, 2017, Tom Cutts wrote:
But more directly to your words, Dougini...Do you know if a clean up is taught...?

I do not. It should be. I guess my point is...are the buyers going to learn a (quite major I might add) Magic Move to clean up? Will they adopt the psychology to keep the pace going, while getting ready for the next (?) effect? This is, as you say, for the masses. to "SELL". As many as possible. To whomever. I subscribe to a different Magic Mindset, I guess.

It's all good...

Doug

I thought your point was clear, and I agree with you. It's like someone buying a self playing piano and calling themselves a musician.

KJ
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5935 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
Since it's not a self working method, it's really not like your comparison. But certainly it's on par with keyboard settings in which a single key plays an entire chord.
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Loved EP2. That topic alone could be the foundation of a weekly video show. Smile
Solid advice and let's face it. Sometimes people need that "tough love" advice in their lives. I can't count how many times thru the years I have seen "those posts" on this site alone. I am not sure how many other magic forums there are as this is the only one I really frequent and I do not use Facebook at all anymore.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2388 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Guys I just want to say thank you. I really want these episodes to provoke discussion and get people talking. That's why I want to do stuff that's not just reviews as I think it's important to address issues facing us as magicians.

You guys rock.
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2388 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Episode 3 of Nothing But The Truth is now live. This time I am looking at The Gift by Angelo Carbone. As normal guys please like, share comment, interact but most importantly let me know what you think. I really want this to be a show that works for you first and foremost.

Thanks for watching.

Episode #3 : The Gift by Angelo Carbone
asherfox
View Profile
Veteran user
367 Posts

Profile of asherfox
Good move.
barts185
View Profile
Inner circle
Can you believe I've been wrong on
1355 Posts

Profile of barts185
Craig,

Nice review and your thoughts on how / where to use it are great.

Did you get version 1 or 2 of the box? Although they don't seem to be calling it version 2, it seems like things were changed after the first batch had issues.

Did you have to do any arts and crafts work when you got it, or did it work for you upon arrival? Reviews from people that got one that worked upon arrival vs. people that needed to do some arts and crafts work to get theirs working are very different.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
I like this. You're right, Craig. This has potential. This would fit in a Mentalism act. I like your review of it. There are really no negatives per se, but it's true. Too big for walk-around, etc. The deck of cards intrigues me. I think I have seen this principle before. Integrating it into this effect is ingenious! Thanks Craig! I may have to pick this one up...

Doug
tomstian88
View Profile
New user
Norway
26 Posts

Profile of tomstian88
Would like to see a review of your favourite utility device, that you use the most.
(Wallet, tt or)
Levi Bennett
View Profile
Inner circle
1778 Posts

Profile of Levi Bennett
It's great having you back on the Café Craig! I always liked your reviews and look forward to checking them out regularly. I also missed your high energy. Your passion for magic is contagious.

How's your business going? Still busy and working like crazy?
Performing magic unprofessionally since 2008!
King14
View Profile
Loyal user
268 Posts

Profile of King14
I am sorry to say the review show is all about Craig. You have the world on your shoulders and you are angry within yourself.

You would be better seeing your Doctor and get help for your depression. Magic is all about fun and you are not that person. If magic makes you feel the way you do you would be better doing something that makes you happy.

All the best for the future and look after your health first.
writeall
View Profile
Special user
Midland, Michigan
930 Posts

Profile of writeall
New episode soon?

I needs me some Craig.
Adam Meier
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of Adam Meier
Is the show over? Pitty. I liked it.
Michael T
View Profile
Veteran user
321 Posts

Profile of Michael T
Quote:
On Apr 28, 2017, King14 wrote:
I am sorry to say the review show is all about Craig. You have the world on your shoulders and you are angry within yourself.

You would be better seeing your Doctor and get help for your depression. Magic is all about fun and you are not that person. If magic makes you feel the way you do you would be better doing something that makes you happy.

All the best for the future and look after your health first.

Wow, you hit the nail on the head! I've always thought the same whenever I have seen Craig ranting. I hope he can find inner peace one day.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Quote:
On Apr 8, 2017, Dougini wrote:
That is the Craig Petty I used to like to watch! Nailed it!... YES! More, please! Smile

Doug

And now we have "Craig Petty's Magic TV"! His son joins him! Craig at his BEST! Love it!

https://www.youtube.com/c/SlightlyUnusualMagic

Doug