The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: SansMinds Magic :: Vapr Watch Official Thread (96 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15~16~17~18~19..23..26..29..32..35..36~37~38 [Next]
Alex DLF
View Profile
Inner circle
2004 Posts

Profile of Alex DLF
After having seen the watch in video, I must agree it looks really good ! I didn't like Sansminds but their Pro Series Range is a piece of beauty, congrats guys Smile
Get yourself Stamper and MONU, the perfect walkaround packet tricks: https://youtu.be/rwtfeKFeLms & https://youtu.be/yz5yKlI-4w8

Make sure to check my English review Channel! http://www.youtube.com/c/alexisreviews
Magicalos
View Profile
Special user
567 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
Quote:
On Jan 26, 2017, funnyclown wrote:
I strongly recommend the standard package. The watch by itself comes with one refill package which has seven refills. Each refill gives you 100 puffs of three seconds. So the watch stand alone box by itself will give you about 700 puffs. If you get the standard package offer you will get the one refill pack with seven hundred puffs in the watch box PLUS 10 full refill packs with 7 refills in each pack or 700 puffs TIMES ten. 7000 puffs. That should last you enough for the life of the watch.
Why get that much? Because if this campaign does not reach 2000 watches sold by February 15 they will stop production on the watches and once they sell all there smoke refills that's it. No more smoke packs. As of last week they have sold less than 500 watches. I sincerely hope they succeed in the campaign and continue to support the watch but it's nice to have the extra smoke packs just in case. Also the standard offer gives you the smoke refills at a very good discount. That's my opinion to your question.

wait what? the standard package gives you 5 refills? so the watch comes with one refill, and getting the standard gives you 5 more...so you get 6 total refill packs with standard....right?....im guessing you bought yours early that's why you got 10 extra refills?
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2970 Posts

Profile of niva
That watch looks astounding! Can't wait to receive mine? Are they sending any notifications when they are shipped?
Yours,

Ivan
kiketron
View Profile
Veteran user
301 Posts

Profile of kiketron
Quote:
On Jan 26, 2017, niva wrote:
That watch looks astounding! Can't wait to receive mine? Are they sending any notifications when they are shipped?

Yes. My tracking says I will get my watches tomorrow
Step into the unknown
funnyclown
View Profile
Elite user
Burlingame, CA
496 Posts

Profile of funnyclown
Whoops, you're correct. I didn't notice when it changed.

Quote:
On Jan 26, 2017, Magicalos wrote:

wait what? the standard package gives you 5 refills? so the watch comes with one refill, and getting the standard gives you 5 more...so you get 6 total refill packs with standard....right?....im guessing you bought yours early that's why you got 10 extra refills?
Mike Ianneo
Funnybone Magic

"Defender of the Defenseless One Balloon Dog"

https://www.funnybonemagic.com
Magicalos
View Profile
Special user
567 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
So so far in the reviews no one has mentioned how big it looks actually on the wrist...suppose spectators would realize that smoke could be coming from the large watch on your wrist or anything?
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2970 Posts

Profile of niva
Then don't buy it mate. You can clearly see how large the watch is on the video.

I don't think the watch is large. Large watches are a trend anyway.
Yours,

Ivan
MadisonH
View Profile
Inner circle
1753 Posts

Profile of MadisonH
I am just about convinced to purchase this. But there are a few things I would like to know.

1) How long will the liquid last in the watch without use?

2) If the project doesn't get funded, will refills be available in the future?
Magicalos
View Profile
Special user
567 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
Quote:
On Jan 26, 2017, MadisonH wrote:
I am just about convinced to purchase this. But there are a few things I would like to know.

1) How long will the liquid last in the watch without use?

2) If the project doesn't get funded, will refills be available in the future?

me too! I'm so close to getting the standard black package plus an extra refill pack!! just trying not to think of 530$ going up in smoke Smile I think someone said that leaving the liquid in the watch it doesn't seem to affect how long it would last...if its anything like mystery smoke (i have left liquid in it for months and the unity just off (sitting around) and come back to it and it fires off smoke just fine when I turn it on). I would imagine the refills are the easiest thing to produce....so I'm guessing they will have them available?
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2970 Posts

Profile of niva
I think 2 was already answered and they said yes. The refills weren't a problem to mass produce. The watch was.

And I believe 1 was answered bu Alan Rorrison above. Not sure though.
Yours,

Ivan
Magicalos
View Profile
Special user
567 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
Unit* couldn't edit my post to correct the spelling error
Mysterious Mike
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago
258 Posts

Profile of Mysterious Mike
Looks good, but $51 for shipping in the US? Doesn't seem responsible at all.
The performance is what really makes it all worth while.
mh1001
View Profile
Special user
602 Posts

Profile of mh1001
Quote:
On Jan 26, 2017, Mysterious Mike wrote:

I wouldn't care so much about the shipping cost if I were you. What matters after all is the total cost. If it's "only" 400 dollars (350+50), it's a pretty good price considering other smoke watches, Lynx Smoke.
ash2arani
View Profile
Special user
923 Posts

Profile of ash2arani
I agree, a good way of looking at it is that this is what the watch costs. Look at it as 401 USD with free shipping in the US.

Normal watches retail for much higher. This is a normal watch that does more.

Given the good initial feedback, I say the only deal breaker (apart from funds availability) would be personal taste and style.
Mysterious Mike
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago
258 Posts

Profile of Mysterious Mike
Points taken.
The performance is what really makes it all worth while.
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2970 Posts

Profile of niva
Quote:

What are you complaining about. I had to pay three times that amount to Europe plus customs charges.
Yours,

Ivan
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:

It is not in the U.S., it comes from Canada into the U.S., so you may get stuck with more fees if customs flags your package.

I cannot believe it either, but the package is considered coming from a foreign country.
codydavismagic
View Profile
Veteran user
363 Posts

Profile of codydavismagic
In my opinion if it works it is worth it. So far only great reviews and Sansminds has obviously put a ton of work on this. If I had enough money I would purchase the gold version as well. Considering how much time and money they put into this, it's a shame they don't have more supporters yet, and I hope they hit the 2000 mark!
'
funnyclown
View Profile
Elite user
Burlingame, CA
496 Posts

Profile of funnyclown
Mike Ianneo
Funnybone Magic

"Defender of the Defenseless One Balloon Dog"

https://www.funnybonemagic.com
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
2208 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
I was just about to order but $140 to deliver to UK?