The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: MINDvention :: Complimentary SvenPads - For ALL Attendees + (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10800 Posts

Profile of saysold1
For those planning to attend, I will be offering one free SvenPad to every single attendee -

MV attendees will get a FREE SvenPad notes pad (Post-it style) at the booth, one per attendee.

We will have all the various flavors and styles of SvenPads for sale there, including the brand new SvenPad KoD memo pad - with the world's first spiral binding Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCgOc5R3u8A

+ I am proud to announce that I will be partnering with genius creator Hugo Shelly in exclusively offering INSIGHT PRO at the upcoming MindVention at the SvenPad Supreme booth!

http://www.hugoshelley.com/?product=insight

We will have plenty of the newest units along with all accessories, and a brand new (never before seen) WOOD CARD BOX created by master Craftsman Dan Frecks!!!

Dan is still working on the final details but we should have some "never before seen" surprises for Insight users, or those who have been pondering grabbing this incredible mind reading tool - INSIGHT PRO.

Dan is extremely busy now but no photos will be shown anywhere of the box - only those attending MindVention will see his incredible creation. It will be innocent looking with a laser cut user accessible compartment. It is not yet decided if Dan will offer these en masse or individually - but MV attendees will be able to road test Insight Pro at the SvenPads booth and see the new box which I guarantee will be a stunner.

Please do NOT reach out to Dan as he is not yet offering the box and details are still to come - at MindVention!

I will have at least 30 Insight Pro units on hand for MV attendees.

See you at MindVention! Please come by and introduce yourself at our SvenPads Booth in the dealer room.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
jonnyboy
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego
1021 Posts

Profile of jonnyboy
Thank you, Brett. I'm looking forward to visiting your booth and getting a free pad. Very generous of you.

John
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
13001 Posts

Profile of John C
Alright I'm in. Ill be in Vegas on the 12th

see you all there.
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4201 Posts

Profile of JanForster
I'll be there 6 days, so I can pick up more... Smile Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
4201 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Ah, besides that I will bring with me these pads (English edition) made by famous German mentalist Maxi. If you are interested let me know and I will pack more...

Click here to view attached image.
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
tgplano
View Profile
Special user
Ted Gillam
614 Posts

Profile of tgplano
Jan, I've heard that when you get to your age you need these...Ted
Mentalism for the Metroplex
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
4201 Posts

Profile of JanForster
So, that means I should bring some for you? Smile Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10800 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Nice pads!

I will avoid commenting on your pads Jan - not as good as Para-Pads.

See you in Vegas funny man Smile
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5935 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
Jan is so self absorbed! Smile
CurtWaltermire
View Profile
Special user
Curtis The Mentalist
505 Posts

Profile of CurtWaltermire
"Jan's pads are PERFECT for walk-around!"
--Curtis The Mentalist

Nothing against yours, of course, Brett! Smile
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2893 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Hilarious!!! Smile
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....