The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Catch this if you can! :: Jokes for Wiz Kid Jugglers (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
I just published a compendium of Juggler jokes, bits of business, magic tricks, sight gags and the like that have been used by the Wiz Kids since 1980 and right up to the present day. Now it's available for the rest of the juggling world. You'll find it on the Wiz Kid site: http://wizkidzinc.com/DVDs/DVDs.htm Proceeds go to the Wiz Kids, Inc., a non-profit group from East Orange, NJ and Fayetteville, NC.
Tony Thomas
View Profile
Inner circle
North Carolina
1248 Posts

Profile of Tony Thomas
Thanks Jim. This was well worth the $5.
From the Encouraging Magic of...
Tony Thomas
www.magictonythomas.com
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
I'm glad you liked it. I had a feeling there was a need for a plain book of "juggler jabber" with no need for juggler instructions and lists of juggling clubs that becomes outdated in a year or so after publication. In fact, smart jugglers will realize that I can't keep updating the printed book published by LuLu, but I CAN and WILL keep the e-Book updated as the Wiz Kids and I collect new "jabber" and customers start sending in their own favorite jug-bits. (For magicians, "jabber" is for jugglers as "patter" is for magishes.)
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
The e-Book has been up-dated with additional material several times since it was first published. The latest version of the e-Book is dated 1/3/17 and has been sent to all previous purchasers. If you didn't get your revised copy, you know how to contact me to get what's coming to you! Don't just toss it up... laugh it up!