The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: MAGIC - The Magazine For Magicians :: December issue? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
todsky
View Profile
Inner circle
www.magicstore.ca
2354 Posts

Profile of todsky
Haven't received my December issue yet. Anyone else still waiting on theirs?
Todsky's Magic Shop: over 15,000 tricks, books, DVD s and Card decks. www.magicstore.ca
Jim Stan Magic Man
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago Area
241 Posts

Profile of Jim Stan Magic Man
Yep. Sent an email almost a week ago and no response.
todsky
View Profile
Inner circle
www.magicstore.ca
2354 Posts

Profile of todsky
Strange. Anyone else?
Todsky's Magic Shop: over 15,000 tricks, books, DVD s and Card decks. www.magicstore.ca
The Mysterious One
View Profile
Veteran user
384 Posts

Profile of The Mysterious One
I received my December issue electronically on time. I am assuming you are talking about receiving a hard copy of the magazine via snail mail? In the US, the post office has been running very slow due to all of the holiday shipments. Last year, I didn't get my December 2014 copy of Magic for the month of December until the middle of the month. Good luck.
todsky
View Profile
Inner circle
www.magicstore.ca
2354 Posts

Profile of todsky
I can understand delays, but I've sent two emails now and no reply.
The Mysterious One
View Profile
Veteran user
384 Posts

Profile of The Mysterious One
Quote:
On Dec 16, 2015, todsky wrote:
I can understand delays, but I've sent two emails now and no reply.

Todsky,

When I had an issue a year ago, I called. The number is (702) 798-0099. You will get a call tree. Choose Option #1 and you may get a live person in the Subscription department. I just called it and got a voicemail. I have left a message in the past and got a call back pretty quickly. If you want to discuss directly with Stan Allen, you can leave a message for him. He is Option #5 on the call tree.

Good luck to you..
todsky
View Profile
Inner circle
www.magicstore.ca
2354 Posts

Profile of todsky
I tried emailing subscriptions. I had sent a help department email with no reply. Soon after contacting the circulation department by email I received a reply. They said everything is backlogged at the post because of the Xmas rush. Should be here soon I hope. Recommendation: don't use the help email contact; nobody seems to reply to that. Or else call direct as Mysterious One suggested.