The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Pardon me, sir... :: James Brown - Secrets of Pickpocketing (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Brett
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of Brett
Http://professional-opportunist.com/download-store/

I've had the opportunity to put cash in James Brown's pocket before and I haven't been disappointed. Now he's offering a course (streaming video) on pickpocketing. And believe me, I'm delighted. The course is well thought out, the videos are exceptional quality, and from what I've seen of other pickpocketing books, videos, and courses, James has knocked this one right out of the park. My prediction is that this video series will become the go to reference for pickpocketing from here on out. A little pricey? Maybe. Totally worth it? Yeah. I'm ashamed because I wanted to keep this a secret and not tell anyone about this goldmine that I found. It's that good. There's something there for complete beginners to seasoned dippers.
Sicorace
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of Sicorace
Thanks Brett for the review. We put a lot of efforts on the educational side and the technological side of it. Happy to know you are enjoying it!

The course is available here: http://www.powa.academy
Badger
View Profile
Elite user
Ireland
401 Posts

Profile of Badger
I would love to get this but internet connection is bad for streaming, any way to get this on DVD?
Sicorace
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of Sicorace
Unfortunately for the way we envisioned and structured our academy that's not possible (main reason: this product is a "living" thing. once you download it, it will stop from "evolving" with new ideas etc etc)