The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Grand illusion :: Where buy a John Gaughan Origami (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Illusionorigami
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of Illusionorigami
Hi,
I look for an Origami illusion to John Gaughan (see picture). But the John Gaughan website is closed : http://johngaughan.com
I know that Jim Steinmeyer sale this illusion : http://www.jimsteinmeyer.com I contacted him but he doesn't answer my messages.
Somebody knows how I can contact him ?

And I'm interesting if somebody sale his Origami Illusion, only Origami to John Gaughan .

Thanks you for your answer !
(Sorry for my English...)
Chris Stolz
View Profile
Inner circle
Mississauga, Ontario
1958 Posts

Profile of Chris Stolz
Illusionorigami
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of Illusionorigami
Thank you Chris for your answer. I search this version, on the picture.
Well, if I understood, John Gaughan stopped his activity and EDF (Eric Olsen and John Uhern) took over ?
It is exact? I want to be sure that it will be the same model.

I'm always interesting if somebody sale his Origami Illusion, only Origami to John Gaughan.
Thanks !
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Try harder to contact John Gaughan. EDF are 2 guys that worked for John for years, then quit to start on their own.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Sorcerer
View Profile
Loyal user
289 Posts

Profile of Sorcerer
You'r talking about "the version on the picture", but I think you forgot adding the pic Smile
mvmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Has written
1322 Posts

Profile of mvmagic
I'd go with EDF. Especially in the case of Origami, Gaughan is like Disney...its his name on the prop and in reality it was those EDF guys that actually came up with the technical finesse that's makes the prop work beautifully.
Sent from my Typewriter
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
I just visited Gaughan and he will make you an Origami
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Dixie
View Profile
Loyal user
219 Posts

Profile of Dixie
Walter Forgione in Germany has an original John Gaughan origami and as far as I know he might be willing to sell it.
You may contact him at info@xperiencemagic.com
polygonsmagic
View Profile
Veteran user
372 Posts

Profile of polygonsmagic
Wellington is an authorized builder as well. He has both versions of the illusion
4g1entertainment
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of 4g1entertainment
Hallo Everybody, Walter here from Germany, in regard of my original Gaughan Origami, I was contacted by a illusionist not long ago and replyed I will cosider next year, as I have many illusionist contacting me because of this topic, I like to inform you that I decided not to sell it,
my apologies... Cheers and regards to you all, Walter Forgione.
John magic
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of John magic
Get in touch with Max at Hocus Pocus. He gets in there right now and then.