The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: APPearing Soon... :: Avaton - Coming Soon (iPhone Mentalism App) (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk
From the creators of Adyton and Dark Force iOS Magic Apps,

The 3rd Chapter of our Magic App Trilogy!

Welcome to Avaton! (pronounced Áh-vah-ton)

In ancient Greece the word "Avaton" used to describe a place in greek religious sites where entry to the uninitiated was forbidden! Today it means an inaccessible secret, sacred and inviolable...

Imagine that you ask a spectator to use his OWN iPhone / iPad / iPod and download an app for free from the App Store... the famous Extrasensory Perception Test. Then prompt him to close ANY possible wireless communication on his device (wifi,bluetooth even GSM Network)!

Turn your back to the spectator, and close you eyes (you can even use a blindfold (!)). Put your hands behind your back, even with your sleeves rolled up (!), so there is NOT A SIGNLE WAY that you can look at him / his phone / your phone or touch any electronic device or make any suspicious movements behind and in front of you! You can even ask from a second spectator to observe you for any suspicious movements!

Ask him to freely choose one of the five cards of the deck and concentrate on its symbol (cross,square,star, wavy lines, circle).

>You then simply name his chosen card out loud! You can repeat the test as many times as you or your spectator wishes!

Once again, just like Adyton and Dark Force, there are NO limitations!

You will be able to perform Avaton to anyone - anywhere - anytime! Smile

Follow us on Twitter here : https://twitter.com/onetwogr

Submitted to Apple, coming soon on the App Store, for an initial price of $29.99.
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of daniltan
Hi Jannis, I'm liking the sound of it. Just a question though Since you mentioned a third person can observe you. How freely can you be observe? In other word: Can you perform this surrounded?
JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk
Hi Daniel! Yes , you can perform Avaton surrounded 360 degrees by as many spectators as you wish! No second assistant or any type of devices! The illusion is unique and never used before by any other app on the App Store, trust me Smile
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of daniltan
Okay, count me in! Smile
ace620
View Profile
New user
43 Posts

Profile of ace620
Will this be usable as it is...or does anything else have to be purchased to use it?
JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk
Hi @ace620 , Avaton is usable as it is! Nothing else to purchase! Smile
Magic1jim
View Profile
New user
West Yorshire UK
37 Posts

Profile of Magic1jim
Sounds great
JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk
Thanks a lot James! Smile
ZachDavenport
View Profile
Inner circle
Last time I posted I had one less than
1196 Posts

Profile of ZachDavenport
The spectator has to download an app? That takes a long time o some phones. Couldn't that be a problem?
Reality is a real killjoy.
JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk
Hi @ZachDavenport! Thanks for asking Smile No , not at all! We've intentionally designed the spectator's app to have e x t r e m e l y small size that makes it I d e a l for downloading in just a few seconds (!), no matter the phone or type of connection they are using Smile
JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk
I am very happy and excited to announce that AVATON in NOW available on the App Store! By the end of the day the app will be available worldwide!

A new topic will be available soon in " APPealing or APPalling? " section !

DOWNLOAD AVATON FROM THE APP STORE HERE :

VISIT AVATON OFFICIAL WEBSITE
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1146 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
Is the spectator downloading an app required?

I'd personally like to steer spectators away from that in general. Slippery slope and all that.
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of daniltan
Nitin, the app require the spec to download Zener app for free from the AppStore. Try to get the Zener app first. I have it for almost a week. I believe the spec wont find anything from the Zener app. The app is simple and without the magician the app seems boring. If this works, the magician will get all the credits. Why I write "if this works"?

Because..

I just download this Avaton app. My first thought is: Can this app really works? I'm still trying to practice with this and playing with this. I get few surprises from this app everytime the app responds to my test. But I still need more convincing proof. By the way, they're really were some good surprises. Mostly because, the method works like magic.

Just like all other Jannis's apps: Avaton clearly nailed the App that works without needed any wireless network connection. And this time Jannis tackled his new challenge: It works on spec's phone. Magician's phone is not in play. These conditions give the app a few restrictions. And that's where I am right now: Testing those restrictions to the real world (at least my world).

I will post again after a few more good od test.
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of daniltan
It's near the end of my working hour. And I've been testing Avaton for these few hours. The app have been amazing. I'm very surprised for the app to be able to works in this place. You will too if you know what I know about this app. The thing about this app is the spec have to download an app.. AN APP! (Wow! It does scream). But, everytime I asked the spec to turn on their Airplane mode and explain that this mode blocked me from using any method to cheat with internet and all technology stuff. They can accept it. The test is very simple-- Zener test. The repeat right away. For many times necessary.

I have emailed Jannis some request to make this app more power (in my opinion, though).

Amazing app with unthinkable method. It feels like real magic.
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1146 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
That's a nice endorsement. But I just don't want to introduce magic and apps to my spectators. Just a personal preference.

All they have to do is look at the Zener test app's creator in the iTunes Store and they are immediately introduced to the other apps. They see instantly for 30$ they can do the same effect.
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of daniltan
Quote:
On Jul 7, 2015, DynaMix wrote:
That's a nice endorsement. But I just don't want to introduce magic and apps to my spectators. Just a personal preference.

All they have to do is look at the Zener test app's creator in the iTunes Store and they are immediately introduced to the other apps. They see instantly for 30$ they can do the same effect.

That is correct. Although, the chance for them to track back to the developer is slim. And for them to buy the app for $30 is almost to none, IMO. But, I agree with you. The more we can kept this secret from the laymen the better it is.
JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk
Daniel thanks for all, I mean it!! I am proud that AVATON has successfully passed all your tests Smile I've told you that the method is so unique and heavily tested. My thoughts on both of your requests were exactly the same! I will give you more details via email as soon as possible!

@DynaMix That's not an argument.. Everyone can search the App Store using keywords like "magic trick" and find any magic trick that involves an iPhone by reading its discription... Zener is deadly simple app that gives with the most clear and perfect way all the credits to the magician as Daniel has already told you.Trust us on this Smile And 30$ is a starting price.. Smile
ace620
View Profile
New user
43 Posts

Profile of ace620
Zener ap is Great if someone has ios 8.0 on their phone. There are a lot of users who won't jump on Apple's upgrades all the time.
Suppose there is a spectator with an Android phone? I guess you can't use them...then you have to keep on trying until you find someone with an iphone with ios 8.0 installed! Is this correct?
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1146 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
@JannisGK

I mentioned it's a preference. But while you're on the subject, you're app INTRODUCES them to your portfolio of apps. Either you have no idea what it's like to perform in the real world or you're being facetious. Either way don't tell me what is and isn't an argument without using clear logic. Your app requires a download on their part so it simply is another variable plain and simple. To suggest otherwise is nonsense.
JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk
@ace20 Thanks for asking. ZENER and of course AVATON is an iOS app. But no this is not correct.. Zener is a universal app (iPhone,iPad and iPod) for iOS version 8.0 or later, and in a few days for iOS 7 too! We've successfully tested it on older devices too (iPhone 4). The algorithm is quite complicated and it needs to be hardly tested before each release.