The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: APPearing Soon... :: New iOS App: Earworm - a YouTube and Spotify song prediction effect (117 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7~8~9~10~11 [Next]
magicmarcuk
View Profile
Elite user
455 Posts

Profile of magicmarcuk
Rodrigomc2000: You can hand your accomplice your phone to the same effect. If using an accomplice, they will of course know exactly how the effect is done and what it is.

My favourite method to use is the web search input, which doesn’t need an accomplice. If you’re concerned about your accomplice knowing what or how the effect was done, perhaps consider using this instead.
rodrigomc2000
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of rodrigomc2000
Quote:
On Jul 19, 2018, magicmarcuk wrote:
Rodrigomc2000: You can hand your accomplice your phone to the same effect. If using an accomplice, they will of course know exactly how the effect is done and what it is.

My favourite method to use is the web search input, which doesn’t need an accomplice. If you’re concerned about your accomplice knowing what or how the effect was done, perhaps consider using this instead.

Yeah... there's no problem in accomplice know how the effect is done, my problem is they know what it is (name of the app) !

Was just a suggestion, the accomplice page is not public and only our accomplices will see this... so remove the logo and let us translate the text would be a nice update in future Smile

Thanks anyway Smile
Mr. Dural
View Profile
Loyal user
273 Posts

Profile of Mr. Dural
I agree. I would like accomplices to know as little as possible.

Please give us the option for a page with just a field to enter the song without any branding or other stuff.
magicmarcuk
View Profile
Elite user
455 Posts

Profile of magicmarcuk
As I say, you can hand your accomplice your phone if you like, but either way they will know how the effect is done. They will also have enough information to find out very simply the name of the effect.

I’d rather put effort into ensuring the spectator can’t figure out how the effect was achieved rather than the accomplice who, by definition, will know exactly what is going on.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
I’ve forgotten my password etc. How do I reset?
magicmarcuk
View Profile
Elite user
455 Posts

Profile of magicmarcuk
Quote:
On Jul 19, 2018, pegasus wrote:
I’ve forgotten my password etc. How do I reset?

I'll PM you.
Miraclemakers
View Profile
Special user
INA
685 Posts

Profile of Miraclemakers
Interesting apps, will buy it now!
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1486 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Hi, is this an easy app to set up I have numerous expensive apps that I find too hard to use ( apart from DFB ) very interested in getting this
magicmarcuk
View Profile
Elite user
455 Posts

Profile of magicmarcuk
Quote:
On Jul 23, 2018, cardbiker wrote:
Hi, is this an easy app to set up I have numerous expensive apps that I find too hard to use ( apart from DFB ) very interested in getting this

I also developed DFB, so I sure hope so..!
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4196 Posts

Profile of warren
If this becomes available for us Android users please let us know as we seem to always come last when it comes to new Apps Smile
Miraclemakers
View Profile
Special user
INA
685 Posts

Profile of Miraclemakers
I've plan to buy earworm yesterday, when I browse Marc creation and find WikiTest, after I read the description and review, I decide to brought WikiTest first (no regret to the apps, really amazing).
magicmarcuk
View Profile
Elite user
455 Posts

Profile of magicmarcuk
Quote:
On Jul 23, 2018, Miraclemakers wrote:
I've plan to buy earworm yesterday, when I browse Marc creation and find WikiTest, after I read the description and review, I decide to brought WikiTest first (no regret to the apps, really amazing).

Thank you! I sure am glad you like them.
johnhilton3rd
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of johnhilton3rd
I've been looking at this app and I really appreciate the VIMEO posting link. Very helpful, thank you!
magicmarcuk
View Profile
Elite user
455 Posts

Profile of magicmarcuk
No problem.

For others, an Earworm performance video can be seen here:
https://vimeo.com/131561225
magicmarcuk
View Profile
Elite user
455 Posts

Profile of magicmarcuk
A big update for Earworm is now out as a free update to all users, bringing some new tweaks and features.
Earworm is still available here!
avimag51
View Profile
Regular user
132 Posts

Profile of avimag51
I purchased Earworm , and love it !!!
Brainbu$ter
View Profile
Veteran user
Indianapolis, IN
326 Posts

Profile of Brainbu$ter
Will this work if the performer's phone is in airplane mode?
I have the same question for the other apps.
Thinking of getting an iphone, but will these apps work without a SIM card and internet connection?
I'd be getting an old iphone just to use with these apps (not wanting to change my phone plan).
magicmarcuk
View Profile
Elite user
455 Posts

Profile of magicmarcuk
I've added a new video in the instructions which details how to use the incredibly deceptive solo Web Search input.

It's my favourite input to use when solo for which you need no other props or tools, allowing you to perform Earworm at a moment's notice.

The video detailing the input method can be seen here:

Web Search input
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3786 Posts

Profile of takeachance
That looks awesome
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3786 Posts

Profile of takeachance
This looks like something a non techno head could use, excellent, thanks for the demo magicmarcuk