The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: APPearing Soon... :: Dark Force - Coming Soon (iPhone Telekinetic - Telepathic App) (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk
From the creators of Adyton iOS Magic App,
Welcome to the Dark Side of the Force!

Growing up watching Star Wars as a kid I had a dream (well I think many of us here had Smile )... What if the Force's telekinetic and telepathic powers were real.....

Imagine that you give (and NEVER touch again!) your iPhone to a spectator. Ask him to check your iPhone and close ALL possible wireless communications and EVEN cover the front and the rear camera making them useless if he wants to! Ask him to open a lock screen app (Dark Force) and secretly enter a 4-digit password. You can even be in another room at this stage. WITHOUT asking him to reveal his password, "using Dark Force's telekinetic powers", rise your hand in the air forming an iconic (virtual) iPhone and start making the real iPhone to follow your commands!
-Swipe left in the air (virtual iPhone) to enter the numeric keypad of the app (real iPhone)!
-"Using Dark Force's telepathic powers", wave your finger in the air (virtual iPhone), just like pressing a touchscreen, and enter the digits of the spectator's secret password deactivating the lock screen (real iPhone)!

Once again, just like Adyton, there are NO limitations! You will be able to perform Dark Force to anyone - anywhere - anytime! Smile

Dark Force Teaser : http://youtu.be/LMKXsHxN76g
Follow us on Twitter here : https://twitter.com/onetwogr

Submitted to Apple, coming soon to the app store for an initial price of $26.99.

Jannis
GordonTheHypnotist
View Profile
Elite user
Don't Read This Sign
495 Posts

Profile of GordonTheHypnotist
Can you reveal their entered Passcode or just simulate tapping the buttons in the air?
Gullibility is an attractive quality in people
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of daniltan
I heard about this a few months back from Jannis. Congratulations for completing the app! I only heard about the app is about telepathic power. I just learn the effect here. Amazing effect. I like it!

Gordon - It'll be better if we can reveal the passcode one by one while we taping on the air and creating some tense moment for the last code.
JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk
Thanks a lot Daniel! Trust me the effect is quite amazing ! You cover me 100% about the revealing process (Gordon's question), that is exactly the philosophy of the "Dark Force" and "you felt it" !! Smile I forgot to tell you that "Dark Force" app can work on the spectator's device too! (there are future plans to release a free "spectator's version" of the app for this).
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of daniltan
Can't wait to try this app. Very exciting!
Magic1jim
View Profile
New user
West Yorshire UK
37 Posts

Profile of Magic1jim
Any news on this yet?
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of daniltan
The last update said very soon! C'mon Apple hurry up already..
mindgames
View Profile
Veteran user
389 Posts

Profile of mindgames
Got it just now.. Concepts are amazing.. Never used before.. However there is one we should know.. To do this. We need to open the apps in front of the audience and its doesn't mimicking the iPhone lock screen.
So it's like.. Hey in have an apps with password.
If this can't mimicking the lock screen I think its much better to put another use on it such as locking apps for secret gallery etc...
Otherwise ppl will absolutely know it's an apps design for this.
Sorry.
I READ MINDS.... YOURS TOO.
JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk
I am very happy and excited to announce that DARK FORCE in NOW available on the App Store! By the end of the day the app will be available worldwide! It is great to share the good news with you, Magic Café Members! Smile

A new topic will be available soon in " APPealing or APPalling? " section Smile

DOWNLOAD DARK FORCE FROM THE APP STORE HERE : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dark-for......69890603
VISIT OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE HERE: http://darkforce.onetwo.gr

@mindgames our philosophy is not "mimicking" the iPhone Lock Screen or making dummy interfaces but to challenge the audience's intelligence by presenting an illusion so unique that has never experienced before in a phone!

>For iPhone 6 / 6 plus users : Please wait for the update (1.1). Due to phone's different architecture we've spotted a bug that will be fixed in the next few days!
mindgames
View Profile
Veteran user
389 Posts

Profile of mindgames
I see. So basically asking the audience to guess the secret of the apps instead of showing them ur magic power. Just like Tenyo magic on iphone. Okay.
I READ MINDS.... YOURS TOO.
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of daniltan
Hi Jannis, congratulation for the app release! I can't wait to get my hand on this.
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of daniltan
Just like what mindgames said. The method is never been used before. I wouldn't guess it until I read the instructions. I couldn't even believe it when I'm reading it until I test it myself! About the presentation. I guess you should view it in a different perspective. It has a different approach to mentalism and technology. When you do that, I'm sure DF will be a fun thing to do and mind boggling to the spectators. And the routine is dead easy. You can put 100% focus on the presentation.
Magic1jim
View Profile
New user
West Yorshire UK
37 Posts

Profile of Magic1jim
Just waiting for the update to try this out but I have never seen anything quite like this
JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk
Thank you guys for all your support! Looking forward for some audience's reactions Smile Dark Force already counts 2 days of life on the App Store and the reception was amazing! We've just submitted the 1.1 version so all the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus users can enter the Dark side of the Force too! Smile
JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk
Dark Force.. Rising for iPhone 6 and 6 plus users too!! Smile

Update 1.1 is out and about !!
JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk
Coming soon ...
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
How soon? Is there a discount for dark force owners?
JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk
Quote:
On Jul 28, 2015, pegasus wrote:
How soon? Is there a discount for dark force owners?

Hi there @Pegasus!

Thanks for asking! As a big thank you, Dark Force 2.0 will be F R E E for all our existed customers! Smile
It will be released next month (August), but more news about the releasing date in the next few days!

Stay tuned Smile

Jannis

Dark Force 1.1 is already available here:
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Thank you Jannis.
JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk

More powerful than ever... DARK FORCE 2 is NOW available on the App Store:

As I've already promised... As a big "Thank You", Dark Force 2 is F R E E for all our existed customers! Smile